Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day from Down Under -- from now through the end of this year, I'm temporarily reduced my prices by 25% for the holiday season especially Christmas :)

Please note the ordering instructions for my range: by email or fax only (all the info is on my ordering page), NO payment until your order is completed and you've approved its pics (standard), GUARANTEED delivery in 4 weeks from the date your order is accepted (standard), ALL holsters are inspected and tested by my armourer in the U.S. with the real pistol, then shipped on to you (standard).

Each product is hand-made -- that is, cut by hand, assembled by hand, stitched on an American stitching machine, moulded to the pistol by hand, finished by hand, tested by hand. This allows me to make each one a bit better than the last.

I use Wickett & Craig leather for the body of the holster, and Australian ostrich leg leather for the trims with Australian kangaroo leather for the lining (if specified; unlined is available at lower cost; Californians can purchase for their personal use, all other U.S. States are unregulated regarding any/all of my leathers).

Examples (please visit my site for the full range, pricing, availability) (www.rednicholsholsters.com):

horsehide (1).JPG gary (2).jpg avengeres (6).jpg IMG_1629.JPG

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There are no additional charges for any available options INCLUDING the Australian kangaroo lining, but you must specify all your choices in your order. This represents a significant, additional savings that is now STANDARD.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Holy smoke!
Guys, this is an epic opportunity for a top of the line holster that you won't have to wait a year for, wondering if you are being ignored. NOBODY makes a better holster at any price. This sale is an absolute golden opportunity!
I'm going to get off the X and get my order in for another of Red's holsters.
Seriously, check out his website before it's too late.
PS the hyperlink to his site won't work with the parentheses at the end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts