Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a weak man when it comes to new pistols and the EPS has something I want 馃槱, I'm leaving the state tomorrow so as long as I don't go back to town today I should be safe, I really can't afford this thing right now
CZ 75 SP01

Premium Member
@subhuman "TWO pictures posted". ARE YOU going to BUY TWO of the same gun?? 馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Well I'm safe for now, if it's still there in 3 weeks I will know its there to be mine, if not I will keep looking

Registered
Pistoleer
I'm a weak man when it comes to new pistols and the EPS has something I want 馃槱, I'm leaving the state tomorrow so as long as I don't go back to town today I should be safe, I really can't afford this thing right now
CZ 75 SP01

Premium Member
Well I'm safe for now, if it's still there in 3 weeks I will know its there to be mine, if not I will keep looking
And that is the truth. At least it has been in my life.

If I was meant to have something, it waited for me. If not........it got gone. The latest proof of this is an ugly P238 model (easily and inexpensively fixed with new grips) that was on sale at an unbelievably low price. The company had several. I thought about it and realized I didn't need another one, and then thought some more. Finally I decided it was dumb to not get one, and there were still a few left. But the next morning when I tried to place the order I was informed that THE LAST ONE had sold 10 minutes before! I was not meant to have that one.

It works the other way also: Many things, including a house, have waited for me over various periods of time.

Keep the faith, my internet friend!

Premium Member
And that is the truth. At least it has been in my life.

If I was meant to have something, it waited for me. If not........it got gone. The latest proof of this is an ugly P238 model (easily and inexpensively fixed with new grips) that was on sale at an unbelievably low price. The company had several. I thought about it and realized I didn't need another one, and then thought some more. Finally I decided it was dumb to not get one, and there were still a few left. But the next morning when I tried to place the order I was informed that THE LAST ONE had sold 10 minutes before! I was not meant to have that one.

It works the other way also: Many things, including a house, have waited for me over various periods of time.

Keep the faith, my internet friend!
Ohhh heheh, Shooter Granny. I called about that same deal on that ugly white plastic handled P238 deal a day late. They were gone. :ROFLMAO:

Super Moderator
So you got it?

Reactions: Rabbit212

Registered
G19/4 - P365 - TX-22 - G42 (for now)
Temptation is real. Now if I could find a Springfield 1911 Ronin Operator in .45 in the Birmingham Alabama area -- it's mine.

Registered
Rabbit,
Beautiful revolver.
Loves those grips. Precisely what model?
Is it the 19 from your other post?
Yes its the model 19-4 from the other post. Finally picked it up yesterday morning the hurricane here last week had put it on the back burner.

Registered
I believe that a person needs to look at guns a lot like they look at children; if you wait until you can afford them then you wouldn鈥檛 have any. Also, someone out there loves the ugly one鈥檚 too
(....ack...cough...Glock...hack...lol) 馃槈

Reactions: Wavygravy

Premium Member
I believe that a person needs to look at guns a lot like they look at children; if you wait until you can afford them then you wouldn鈥檛 have any. Also, someone out there loves the ugly one鈥檚 too
(....ack...cough...Glock...hack...lol) 馃槈
Post of the month right there! :LOL: (y)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts