Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I find it interesting that media loons call the terrorist a "GUNMAN" instead of a "TRUCKMAN" or a "TERRORIST". Evidently they believe that in labeling him thus, guns will be blamed, instead of trucks. This despite the fact that his weapons carried consisted of a paintball gun and a BB gun. Nobody got a drop of paint on them or a dent in their skin from a stray BB. But what difference do facts make to the agenda?
Facts? What are these you speak of?

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
Folks they were trying to shoot him in the head but when you have a 19# Trigger your going to not hit him in the head.
Once he was grounded, he could have been shot again in the head.

They're using criminal tactics against terrorists. The terrorists fancy themselves as soldiers, they should be treated as such...not as criminals with rights.

Once "All to the snackbar" is uttered, the only goal should be to terminate the potential threat. Period.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts

They're using criminal tactics against terrorists. The terrorists fancy themselves as soldiers, they should be treated as such...not as criminals with rights.

Once "All to the snackbar" is uttered, the only goal should be to terminate the potential threat. Period.
I agree. But if he makes it through surgery, we now can hang him up by his toenails and waterboard him till he starts talking. He’s not a lone wolf when he claims allegiance to a terrorist organization. He has friends.

·
Registered
33,883 Posts
A million cameras and 10,000 LEOs are meaningless to these people.

Reactions: OldChap and OD*

·
Super Moderator
19,229 Posts

It's hard to argue with that, but - if he had been killed during his act of terrorism, he would have achieved martyr status. Since he lived, we can feed him ham sandwiches and cheap wine so he will die in shame instead.

·
Premium Member
33,734 Posts
I don’t understand why NYPD didn’t assume he had on a suicide belt and shoot him in the head.

AFAIAC anyone yelling “All to the snack bar” gets shot in the head.
If the bad guy was looking to take a head shot, he should have jumped out of the truck wearing a fake bomb vest instead of waving two fake pistols...

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
Surprising that this is not a daily occurrence here given the difficulty protecting a free society. Not that I would give up 1 iota of personal freedom to lessen the threat, that would mean the bad guys win. But we do need to understand that profiling works and needs to be increased, and the next best thing is as close to 100 percent armed citizenry who know how to shoot.

·
Administrator
143,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I am betting that some fellow inmate will get to him in prison.
Some inmates have a strange set of personal (yet normal) scruples and there are some things that they just do not take kindly to.
Like the mass killing of innocent people as well as child molesters.
Sometimes those types do not last too long in Grey Bar Institute.

·
Administrator
143,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Actually the officer that shot him was unaware of the fact that he had just plowed into and killed and injured a slew of innocent people.

His 2 fake guns (paintball and BB gun) were what got him gut shot.

I hope the hospital doesn't waste any morphine on the dirt-bag.

·
Registered
922 Posts
2,000,000 allowed in thru the Diversity visa Lottery program from predominantly Muslim countries since it started. Including this Loon who just ran over a bunch of people in NYNY.

So America feels it must have Affirmative action for the world in its immigration policy? The Liberal administrations who have mostly set policy for the last few decades are a bunch of morons who are going to get us all killed. They act as tho the entire world has US Constitutional rights. There are radical Mosques all over the country openly preaching hate.

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
Actually the officer that shot him was unaware of the fact that he had just plowed into and killed and injured a slew of innocent people.

His 2 fake guns (paintball and BB gun) were what got him gut shot.

I hope the hospital doesn't waste any morphine on the dirt-bag.
If that's the case, then I can understand the officer not taking the head shot. I did hear this morning that the officer was on the scene for another unrelated matter when he saw the dirtbag running around with what looked like two guns.

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
If the bad guy was looking to take a head shot, he should have jumped out of the truck wearing a fake bomb vest instead of waving two fake pistols...
Remember the underwear bomber? Even if they are shirtless, you cannot assume they aren't rigged with a bomb. A sweatshirt, light jacket, or even a loose shirt can hide a bomb vest.

Again, once you hear their battle cry, the goal is to stop the threat as quickly as possible, and that means the head shot ASAP.

Yes, they might have a dead-man's switch (apparently rare due to risk of detonation before reaching the target area) or maybe a handler who can detonate them remotely...those are things we cannot control for. But the head shot, we can.

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
It's hard to argue with that, but - if he had been killed during his act of terrorism, he would have achieved martyr status. Since he lived, we can feed him ham sandwiches and cheap wine so he will die in shame instead.
We can grind up his body with pig carcasses after the fact. Priority is stopping these nut jobs.

As far as keeping him alive for intelligence...I'm betting he gets treated like a criminal (instead of as an enemy combatant), lawyers up, and doesn't tell us anything we don't already know.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
2,000,000 allowed in thru the Diversity visa Lottery program from predominantly Muslim countries since it started. Including this Loon who just ran over a bunch of people in NYNY.

So America feels it must have Affirmative action for the world in its immigration policy? The Liberal administrations who have mostly set policy for the last few decades are a bunch of morons who are going to get us all killed. They act as tho the entire world has US Constitutional rights. There are radical Mosques all over the country openly preaching hate.
This mindset truly bothers me. There are few people outside of the US that we owe anything to, aside from money. Coming to the US is a privilege. Unfortunately, liberals want us to be more like Europe, and part of being more like them is increasing the crime by the influx of MAM "refugees".

21 - 40 of 69 Posts