Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the forum and like sharing knowledge. I've been around guns all my life and was taught Gun Safety by my Father. I'm a target shooter and hunter. I like all kinds of Firearms and even had the opportunity to fire an MG-42 at a range once, totally awsome weapon! I don't have a lot of guns and it seems sad that we all probably have weapons for self-defense today. I remember when we didn't lock our doors at night and only had a shotgun for rabbits and a deer rifle. Times sure have changed haven't they?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Welcome. You know I read somewhere that the GI's on the recieving end of MG-42 fire said that it sounded like a sheet being ripped. I guess because of the awesome rate of fire that badboy put out.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome. It's true about owning weapons for self defence. Shouldn't be necessary, but now adays it is.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Howdy from another TEXAN.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hey Bull - welcome :smilez:

Sure, the unlocked doors and stuff - just a dream almost now, so yes - we have to have at least a gun or guns geared to SD - sad reflection but, at least we here take responsibility for our own protection and well being. Something :sheep: seem to care less about !

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome (and you're right, times sure have changed)

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Idaho

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. :wave:

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Welcome. Yes it is sad we need to be armed to protect ourselves and loved ones.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Bulltuck - Welcome; we won't hold the "Texas" thing against yah..! (LOL:image035: )

·
Registered
341 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good to have another Texan.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.