Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I was hoping to see if some of you can give me the names and numbers of Leather Manufacturers (Holster Makers) from Texas. I know some of the administrators from this forum have provided a vast number of holster makers but I am looking for those that are from Texas only. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
joey rh

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Tucker Gunleather and Comp-Tac are the only two I know of....Your going to have to do your own research for phone numbers if you want them...

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Well, how about a holster making Texan? Born in raised in the panhandle. Uncle Sam has taken me away, but I'm still a Texan.

Nate

·
Registered
403 Posts
Question on a holster has anyone bought a swift skin holster from High Noon ? if so I would like to see a review on this product, before considering buying one

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I recommend Bullard if you want good quality fast. Not showpieces, but high quality for the money. If you don't want extras, he sells some on E-bay also.
My first Bullard was a IWB and I received it in about 7 days. I then ordered a "Bodyguard" OWB and wanted it lined, so it took 6 weeks.
I'd put it a step above Don Hume in quality.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Monica Kuehn Leather

She recently had a motorcycle accident & her shoulder is still healing, but will be taking orders again soon.
She usually gets the holster to you within 2 weeks or so....

Monica Kuehn Leather, LLC

·
Registered
73 Posts
This is in the list a few posts up, but I wanted to call attention to it. I got this from NM Holsters:

Nick has been great to work with, and has very quick turnaround.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Ed Buffaloe Custom Holsters: Custom Holsters by Ed Buffaloe

Heck of a nice guy, very reasonable prices, and fast too. Here's a holster he made for me:

·
Registered
928 Posts
I just looked at her sight, that is great looking gunleather. Do you have any of her stuff?
I had her make a holster for my Kimber CDP II, but dont wear it too often as I don't carry that gun very much.

She does good work, quick & relatively inexpensive! :eek:k:

- Cam

1 - 17 of 17 Posts