1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,983 Posts
Ive been hoping this would happen for a while. Now if I could just deduct the cost of this from my federal income tax.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Sadly, the Federal Gov'ment will assert that this is outside the state's authority and regulation of the international border is only within the purview of the Federal Gov'ment.

Reactions: jmf552

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
That’s what I’m talkin about! Way to go Texas!

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Sadly, the Federal Gov'ment will assert that this is outside the state's authority and regulation of the international border is only within the purview of the Federal Gov'ment.
What are they going to do about it? Send Kameltoe down here to make us stop? :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Get it done. Maybe Arizona will follow suit and then maybe Cali......umm nah, never mind.

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Reality is a b**** sometimes.......
Reality is Texas can build a wall from border to border. There is nothing that says they can't. The Feds can stop them from sending anyone who climbs over it back but they can't stop the wall.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts

Reactions: airslot and CWOUSCG

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Where are they going to put the newly arrested illegals?? I'm on the border in the Rio Grande Valley where all the reports of overcrowded federal facilities were coming from and I can tell you right now all of our 4 County jails that make up the Rio Grande Valley are full with our regular criminals. Maybe we can ship them up north to the rest of the Texas counties??

1 - 20 of 45 Posts