Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say that I love my HK but hated the stock sights, so the first order of business was to put on some nice Tritium, Trijcon's. That was a few years back, they are great in low/no light but now I see this http://www.truglo.com/content/prod_handgun_sights/tritium_fiber_optic.asp so any of you tried these new units if so how much and how do you like them?

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
TruGlo

I've not ever heard anything bad about them.
It's all been positive.

BTW - They are quite famous for their FANTASTIC Archery Sights.

·
Banned
270 Posts
I just tried a set but sold them with a Glock. They are the best out there for consistant dot (and the brightest) in all lighting.

I am back to my Heinie Straight Eights now, and will not go back. The Heinies work better for me because most sight pictures for me are faster and more accurate with them. But they are all I have used for the past 6 years and I have them with Brian Enos cuts.

If Tru-glo comes out with a bar-dot I will consider them again though. I was only using the front sight because I don't like 3-dot systems. That glowing green dot is big and bright though. The day after I switched back I though the lights were out on my gun's sights there was such a big difference. :)

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have 2 sets, one on my G19 the other on my G21. I love them. They are bright at night and even in the day the fiber optic makes it great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts