Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thanks to all of the members that helped in thoroughly testing the new forum software and configuration with me. They kept me VERY busy for several days. I would estimate that over a period of 4-5 days they spent a total of probably 125-150 man hours beating the living hell out of it. Their help is appreciated. Without it, it would have taken another 3-4 weeks to get everything configured. Thanks again, guys! :boese51:

vBulletin Beta Testers
APAchon
armoredman
Bud White
LenS
Nighthawk
NYCDrew
QKShooter
rstickle
Scott
:beta:

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Many thanks to you Bumper.

Bumper,

It was nothing compared to your investment of hours and $$$.

Kudos to you for creating a first class website for us to use.:bowdown:

Thanks for letting us play with the software ahead of the rollout. It was fun. Especially early in the morning. :haus7:

-Scott-

·
Super Moderator
25,512 Posts
Bumper,

It was a pleasure....... Thanks for letting us help!

Rick

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
it was a blast. Thank you bumper for a great place to hang.

Another thanks to all of you for making this place great to hang at.

~A

·
Administrator
143,456 Posts
Ditto: Thank You Bumper!

It really was great being able help out. I really had a good time doing it & (I'm sure all Beta Testers will agree) It was nice having your honest appreciation for our input.
I had fun but you did all of the frustrating "grunt work" but, your hard work (for sure) paid off & this place is pretty fantastic!
I am really looking forward to (hopefully) posting some interesting threads.
Again...KUDOS!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
argh, you all are sporting avatars, and mine is not visible.

~A

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
APachon said:
argh, you all are sporting avatars, and mine is not visible.

~A
Will it still not upload? Send it to me and I will put it up in the reserved area.... :smile:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Bump'r, you have a PM

~A

·
Registered
16 Posts
My pleasure Bumper. I tested on Windows 2000, XP, ME, 98: Internet Explorer 5 & 6; and Mozilla Firefox.

I also checked a few pages on a G4 and a lowly 7600.

Wish I'd done more, glad to help.

'Drew

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
It was fun testing it out and finding bugs! I've been Beta testing software since the early 1980s, I still enjoy the challenge. :smile:

Bumper, thanks for all your hard work. It's much easier finding the problems than it is to understand the cause and fix them! You did the real hard work. :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
25,512 Posts
Bumper said:
Will it still not upload? Send it to me and I will put it up in the reserved area.... :smile:
I hate to be the other pain in the a$$, but I can see mine on the welcome page, but not in the forums....... Same thing happened during Beta, there must be someting I'm doing wrong. :confused:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
rstickle I feel you bro. Bumper will hook you up.

~A

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
rstickle said:
I hate to be the other pain in the a$$, but I can see mine on the welcome page, but not in the forums....... Same thing happened during Beta, there must be someting I'm doing wrong. :confused:
Okay, you're fixed :wink:

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Name Tag Color Change

I have changed the name tag color that will display on all members that helped beta test the new site to a dark purple so they will stand out. Along with this group, I also changed the color on Betty's name tag for the work she has done on the header graphic.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I look damn good in purple. LOL :redface:

~A

Bumper said:
I have changed the name tag color that will display on all members that helped beta test the new site to a dark purple so they will stand out. Along with this group, I also changed the color on Betty's name tag for the work she has done on the header graphic.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.