Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Brady Campaign has been nice enough to post a giant warning on I-75 on the way into Florida, letting criminal types know that Florida is not a good place to be a bad guy:

I was so moved by their thoughtfulness that I sent them a thank-you note:

Dear Brady Campaign:

I just wanted to drop a note and thank you for your billboard on Interstate 75 in Florida.

Thanks to your efforts, criminal elements will know that lawfully armed citizens in Florida are not easy pickings for robbery, rape and murder. Perhaps some of the criminal element will see your sign and head for safer hunting grounds in Brady 'A' rated states, such as Maryland.

Please keep up the good work, and don't worry - those violent felons who fail to heed your warnings will be dealt with appropriately.

Sincerely,
Matt Larson
:D

Matt

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Funny stuff Matt. I wonder if we could get some of those on I-75 North on the Georgia border.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Most excellent, Matt :hand10:

Thank you for sharing :rofl:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Great letter!

I wish that the Brady Bunch had the money to put them up everywhere in Flah-Dah. --------

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Matt - Kudos Sir :18:

·
Administrator
144,131 Posts
Fantastic Matt - you done good!

Take a look at their sign....I love the way they turned the State Of Florida into a handgun by adding a trigger and trigger guard to it. :yup:

·
Super Moderator
25,602 Posts
Nice job Matt. I do wish you hadn't sent all the bad guys to Maryland though........ :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Very cool Matt, that was great.

Ti.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
That was a good letter. Carry on!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Great Job Matt

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Matt! Thanks! A Friend of mine coming down from Bama to shoot the Florida State IDPA Match saw it and was cussing himself for not having a camera with him so he could share it with us. I'll pass it along to everybody in our club.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts