Defensive Carry banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Rock Chucker press over 30 years ago. Yesterday, I broke the primer arm spring, and emailed RCBS on where to get parts for it. Granted, most of my priming now is with a hand primer system, but it still gets used on occasion. Just got an email back from them that they are sending me a new spring free!

A 30 year warranty ain't too shabby!

·
Super Moderator
19,391 Posts
RCBS has some of the best customer service of any one I have dealt with; most of my equipment is over thirty years old also and a while back I needed some replacement decapping pins. Being unable to find the old style headless pins I called RCBS, they sent me a 5-pack of both the large and small pins at no charge.

·
Banned
2,879 Posts
Same experience with a 35 year old Rockchucker single stage. One phone call to RCBS, told them what was broken, and I received a new part in the mail about 5 days later. No questions asked. Outstanding customer service.

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
You would be surprised how some of the netter reloader companies will stand behind their presses and when it comes to a part that costa a few dollars they will get many times more positive advertising by word of mouth and Internet than they could ever buy

·
Registered
46,074 Posts
Likewise, when I dug out my RCBS .223 dies from 20 years of storage, somehow the expander ball was missing from the resizing die. An email to RCBS got a new, updated decapping stem and pack of spare decapping pins sent pronto--at no charge. Great company to work with!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.