Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Bumper. Not a complaint, just a comment. It's getting to be a full-time job just welcoming all the new members around here. Thanks for making all this possible. Like so many people express here, I have learned more in the past few months on this forum than I could have in years on my own or on other forums. One of the things I like here is the willingness to recommend another forum for help. Our holster artists (they are you know) will recommend someone elses work and praise the work of others. You have created a place here where there is almost no jealousy. I am glad that so many new people are discovering this site. And if it gets to where I have to work overtime to welcome all the new ones, I'll just have to work overtime because I want new members to know that they truly are welcomed here.

Thanks again for the investment you are making in us and in our fight to save this country.

·
Premium Member
2,405 Posts
I too what to thank Bumper for the great site. I left Packing to come here. It got un bearable with all the fighting. It got to where I never posted because all the pins and needles I'm sure that would be stuck in me. Here I was greeted when I joined, I posted without being made to look like I'm silly and I recieved a star under my name which I'm not sure what it means as yet. but I'm sure its not bad.

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
Ben Hennessy said:
and I recieved a star under my name which I'm not sure what it means as yet. but I'm sure its not bad.
You just never know....... :image035: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Thanks Bumper. You've given us a Civil Cyber Community here and I appreciate it. You and the moderators do an outstanding job. This Texan thinks you all are fantastic.

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Ben Congrats On Red Star Numero Uno.

RED STARS ARE HEAP PLENTY GOOD.

POST MORE...Get More STARS! :yup:

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
dr_cmg

Yep, the moderators are clocking in a bit of Welcoming Overtime also....so we hear ya! :yup:

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Bumper, you da man!:king:

What more can I say?

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
I, too, am happy here. :yup:

I've checked PDO occasionally, but won't post there because of what's going on. :boese51: Can always hope it gets fixed up, there are still a lot of people there who believe in it. :9:

For me, I may check around, but this will be home. :urlaub2: Lots of varying opinions well presented lead to a great learning and sharing environment. :congrats: :hand10:

·
Super Moderator
23,584 Posts
Absolute "Thank You's" to Bumper, all the Moderators, old members, new members, and all others! Great place here, and you all make it special!:You_Rock_Emoticon: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :You_Rock_Emoticon:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
my welcome finger is broke
Haha Bud - I thought it was our ''welcome'' knuckles now :18:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
When I joined I got a warm welcome so I always wanted to give a welcome to the new folks coming here but lately there seems to be a non stop arrival of new members, keeping us busy! :)

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
Bud White said:
my welcome finger is broke no more make it stop at least for a few days
Bud!! Put that thing DOWN! that's NOT a welcome finger! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Thanks, all of you. It's not me, however, that makes this forum what it is. I have to give alot of the credit to the moderators that spend way more time here than I do taking care of problems, welcoming new members and keeping things running smoothly. It's rare that I am able to be on during the day on weekdays. I depend on the moderators very heavily. And they have always "done me proud". But, it's also the members, their experiences, their willingness to help out other members and, ultimately, their support of our rules which keep the place civil. All the pieces just seem to fit to make this forum a good place to hang out. I get busy, but I never get tired of the forum, it's members and the staff.

I appreciate all of your support. :bier:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Yep thanks Bumper for a great site and thanks to all the mods who do an excellent job of staying on top of things around here....

·
Registered
291 Posts
Re: The Ben Hennessy post #2 on this thread.

Ben, To answer your question regarding the stars under your name. When you reach a certain number of posts your member status and the number of stars changes as shown below, IIRC.

Number of posts = Number of stars = Member status
5 = 1 = Junior Member
50 = 2 = Member
250 = 3 = Regular Member
500 = 4 = Senior Member
1200 = 5 = Distinguished Member
2000 = 5 = VIP Member
6 stars are reserved for Moderators, Senior Moderators, and the Administrator. At six stars no post count is required but still shown.

I too want to thank Bumper for the best forum I"ve found pertaining to the subjects we discuss here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.