Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, and Merry Christmas!

It was Christmas 2008 that I found this forum and signed up. I had a couple of years of CC before I came here as well as a good bit of hunting and shooting as a boy. That said, the knowledge I have gained here in the last year on laws, on caliber and firearm and holster and gear, on defensive scenarios, and on smart and polite activism have been incredibly helpful. I would go so far as to say that this forum has really made me the gun nut I am today!

Thanks to the mods for keeping the place friendly; I've interacted personally with JD and Bumper over forum issues and they have been fantastic to deal with. I have also made friends and met people IRL that I first met here on DC.

So thanks for a great year, and here is to year #2 being even better.

Merry Christmas! :santaclaus:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
I hear ya!
I joined Dec of '07. Two years have flown by actually, but I'm a better person today and wiser because of this forum. A lot of my free time centers around being here, and it's sort of renewed my faith in a small stronghold of humanity that I feel is powerful enough to endure the ever increasing intrusions upon our rights. Plenty of good experiences here, all good people, and great sponsors. Thanks DC for another year, and looking forward to #3.

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
I'm a better person today and wiser because of this forum. A lot of my free time centers around being here, and it's sort of renewed my faith in a small stronghold of humanity that I feel is powerful enough to endure the ever increasing intrusions upon our rights. Plenty of good experiences here, all good people, and great sponsors. ram rod

^^^^^^^^^ What ram rod said^^^^^

Been here for 5mos. and it seems I've gleaned a lifetime of knowledge already.
THANKS EVERYONE!!!

"The inherent right of the people to reform their government, I do not deny; and they have another right, and that is to resist unconstitutional laws without overturning the government."
Daniel Webster (1782-1852) US Senator

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Thanks, guys, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. We are just as happy to have you here as you all have stated you are to be here. We very much appreciate the support from every one of you. :santaclaus:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.