Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings folks,
As I am prone to say, I'm blind, deaf, dumb, old, fat, and ugly. But I carry. I make it a practice to arm myself when getting dressed each morning until retiring for the night. My lovely lady of 47 years does the same. It's become a lifestyle and one that if I have anything to say about it, will not change.
I'll most likely sit back and see what I may learn for a while.
Thanks for welcoming me into the forum,
John

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Gulf Coast. :vs_wave:

·
Registered
33,886 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You can send your Christmas card fund contributions to me here at DCF.

Reactions: zonker1986

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Texas.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Super Moderator
50,574 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You can encourage your wife to participate also, either using your name or joining with her own user name. I was a member for some time before my dearly beloved, ShooterGramps, joined, and he did that so he could see the pictures because at the time there were a lot of airplane threads and pictures didn't show if you were not a member. There is one other married couple that I know of who are both members also. In fact, they met through this forum. Ain't that sweet? (Really, it is.)

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
I thought we had already reached our quota of blind, deaf, ugly fat guys? Crap, nobody ever tells me what is going on here.

Welcome from Orlando.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts