Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tim @ CC MAg

I got my complimentary issue of Concealed Carry Mag (The color one) Very nice and I am so impressed with his customer service.

I am going to get a subscription for my house as well as one for my Father-in-law.

~A

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Wow, that was fast. It's a great magazine made better by the full color. Way to go, Tim! :hand2:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And my Father in Law is going to love the subscription as well. He has a piece of property similar to F350. 15 acres in Ohio where you can shoot to your hearts content. He is trying to configure a pulley system so he can shoot from the confines of his hot-tub. JK, but he has toyed with the idea of a motorized pulley system.

~A

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bud send him an e-mail and ask for a complimentary issue, that will convince you one way or the other.

~A

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anytime Bud.

~A

·
Super Moderator
25,562 Posts
APachon said:
I got my complimentary issue of Concealed Carry Mag (The color one) Very nice and I am so impressed with his customer service.
This is driving me nuts! (not far to go!) I subscribed early in the month and am still waiting for my first issue. And after all the postitve comments, I can't wait. :icon_sad:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Well, I was on board early. The advantage of that is I've got the first issue with Betty on the cover.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My wife is thinking about submitting an article. She loves the articles dealing with other women.

~A

·
Super Moderator
25,562 Posts
rstickle said:
This is driving me nuts! (not far to go!) I subscribed early in the month and am still waiting for my first issue. And after all the postitve comments, I can't wait. :icon_sad:
Just have to add........ I didn't mean it was their fault, my mail service sometimes is a little lacking (Being polite here!). Anyhow I got home yesterday and there was an email waiting to check my smail address, and offer a direct sent copy.

Like someone already said......... Great customer service! :216:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I got my complementary copy yesterday. Thanks Tim – that was fast. Looks great, but I haven’t had a chance to read much yet.

·
Registered
51 Posts
How is it packaged?

To those of you who have received this magazine - does it come in an envelope or wrapper of some sort? While I would like very much to at least see one issue - I live in a small town, know the mailman (and his family), he knows mine, etc. etc. And while I'm certainly not ashamed of being licensed to CCW - I keep the number of people who know it to an absolute minimum. As far as I am concerned, "concealed means concealed" in more ways than one.

So does it come in a discreet plain brown wrapper - or, like my "NRA's First Freedom" and "Christianity Today" mags - is it just out there for all to see?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yup I got the full color issue last week my self. It took me a day to get around to sitting down reading it (My reason magazine also came). The full color is great, and the articles are getting better all the time.

Revlar: My copy showed up as it always shows up just as is, no wrapper or envelope.

Its Friday and its time for a :a35: and a :cowboy:

·
Super Moderator
25,562 Posts
FINALLY got my copy today, and it came in unwrapped, but heck, so does my copy of American Rifleman. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
299 Posts
If I remember, the first couple issues did have some sort of envelope or plastic sleeve, but I can imagine that it adds to the cost real fast, especially for a new venture.

If anyone wants it, I've got an extra copy of the issue that came with the Front Sight DVD.....I don't have a DVD player....

·
Super Moderator
25,562 Posts
scratchy wilson said:
If anyone wants it, I've got an extra copy of the issue that came with the Front Sight DVD.....I don't have a DVD player....
If no one has jumped at it I'd like to see the back issue, since the current issue is my first one.

R

·
0 Posts
News stand sales

When is Concealed Carry Magazine going to start appearing on newsstands around the country. I keep looking for it but don't find it. I reckin I will mail in the card for a subscription so I don't miss any more of them. Do you have back issues available?

·
Registered
52 Posts
CCM on the Newsstands?

Hi Ridgerunner,
That is a good question. I've submitted CCM to a national distributor called Ingram Publications (they do Barnes & Noble & all the big bookstores). They've even accepted the magazine! Unfortunately, the newsstand sales thing is not too "small-publisher" friendly. It pretty much comes down to a money issue... They order 5,000 magazines and pay for only the ones they sell... six months later... plus they get a 55% discount... plus we have to pay for all the shipping costs.
Believe me, when we can afford to do it, we'll be on the newsstand. I just can't swing it yet.

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Wow, they get the lion's share of that deal, don't they?

1 - 20 of 109 Posts