Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 94 Posts

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
I just traded in a PX4 Storm Compact on a Springfield EMP4 CCC. No mater what I did, I was always hitting left of the target. Sights were checked, other people shot it, must have been me. The EMP4 hits center most of:danceban: the time now.
I don't like the PX4, it's not a good shooter for me either. And that's coming from a guy who would normally tell someone to just practice more.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Back in 1982 I bought a Charter Arms AR-7:aargh4: They were the definition of aggravation! It wouldn't even make a good boat anchor! I think that the CIA should arm all our enemies with those dreadful pieces of [email protected]! I also had 2 Taurus's....their CS is legendary and almost as good as some of the satellite TV providers!:mad:

·
Registered
438 Posts
SCCY CPX-2. Absolute. Piece. Of. Crap. 500 rounds of multiple brands through it, 100 maybe of which didn't cause the gun to fall apart in my hands, jam up, etc. I couldn't even get FMJs to run without failures. Went back to the factory, got news mags, all that jazz and still no go. I honest to God think you'd get more mileage out of Hi-Point.

Must have gotten a bad one. Never had a hiccup personally.

·
Banned
305 Posts
Taurus G2 for Broken trigger safety blade, failure to feed issues, Light primer strikes , magazines rattled in gun and all around horrible quality. About 1000 rounds fired.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Mine is a 22/45 with not much left stock. I clean it when I start having jams.
Hmmm. I have a MKII and Sister has a new 22/45. I know they're a pain but once you get the hang of it they're not bad. Shootin 'em makes it all worth while!

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Worst gun? Ruger P85. I never could hit anything with that gun. Nothing wrong with it, eat anything but it just did not fit my hand. It never did line up when I raised it, always had to adjust for each shot. I know some claim you should be able to shoot anything but thats just BS, ergonomics rule!

Reactions: GhostKarma

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
To be fair to all of my guns I'm going to the eye doctor, seriously. I can't hit a dang thing with any of them cept the shot gun :blink:

Only one that I have been disappointed in is my .22 AR. Sucks bad. I've rigged the shoulder adjustment (the one that they said couldn't be done to that model) and didn't make any difference I think the barrel is bent! :wink:

Reactions: GhostKarma

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
I still got it in my safe. I took it apart about 2 years ago because everyone said they are impossible to put back together. Indeed they are. Ruger Mark III target pistol.

:rolleyes:

That's a man thing.....:slap: women don't do stuff like that ;)

·
Premium Member
6,166 Posts
I've had three:

1) Llama IIIA .380
2) Sterling .22 LR
3) AMT Backup .380

These were all in the 70's to early 80's. I would estimate that I put 2-3 hundred rounds or so through each of these pistols before finally giving up on them. None could make it through a full mag without a FTF, FTE or stovepipe. Llama and Sterling have folded, thankfully. I believe that AMT was bought out by High Standard, and the little POS pistol is still (or again) on the market. I read an article about the Llama name being resurrected, but in the Philippines, and that their pistols were being imported to the U.S. I don't think there's any real connection with the old Spanish Llama-Gabilondo.

·
Registered
154 Posts
My first pistol purchase when I turned 21, the Davis P-32. All I could afford at the time but wow what a piece of crap. Still have it in the original box in the bowels of my safe tho. I can't part with firearms any more since I sold a Mark-II my dad bought for me when I was 14. I was stupid and 18 at the time and it haunts me to this day at 44, but thats a whole different story...

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
I got ride of a Kahr PM9. Although the pistol was accurate and seemingly reliable, I did not like magazines. Also dumped a G27 and a G22. Could never warm up to .40 caliber.

·
Premium Member
6,166 Posts
Not one, but two. A Security 6 and a Red Hawk
Hey! The threads's supposed to be about guns you got rid of because they were crap - not guns you got rid of because you were foolish!!! :hand5:

Reactions: PAISAN

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
You can get rid of guns? Really??:blink:

Seriously, I've only gotten rid of two guns and that one of those times I was so young and broke it was to fund the new pistol. The second time was to give one to my finance.:smile:

21 - 40 of 94 Posts