Defensive Carry banner

The attack of the gun belt

5K views 30 replies 27 participants last post by  blankman 
Mine is a Native Alaskan made fosilized Walrus Ivory Carved (vs scrimshaw) eagles head. Its tuff, very decorative and eye catching (as in as disraction from any potential printing). Oh and I just like it.

Here is one link. I actually bought mine in Anchorage but there is many available online.

Alaskan Made Belt Buckles

Thanks, everyone, you've given me some good suggestions, and I plan to try a few of them.
The leather wrap idea sounds interesting, and fashionable although nobody but me would know it's there, I'm never seen without an untucked top.
I thought I might have outgrown the allergy, since this is the first time it's acted up in a year of wearing the same belt. It makes me wonder if there might be something hormone or food related that suddenly triggered the reaction?
For now the undershirt is working great, I've got a lightweight cotton turtleneck on under my sweatshirt, since it's a blistering 17 degrees today.
What is it, every 6 or 7 years people allergies can/do change?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.