Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
To be honest, I hope they keep it fresh in the minds of the sleeping giant. Clinton found out the hard way, O will to....

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
The article said this:

The failed bipartisan bill—crafted by Sens. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., and Pat Toomey, R-Pa.—would have extended background checks to all commercial gun purchases, preventing people with criminal records from buying guns. President Barack Obama called its failure "shameful" and vowed to continue the fight for the legislation; though, since then the White House has remained largely silent on the issue. It's unlikely that the Republican-controlled House would ever support a similar measure.
So, if I read that right, all police department and military purchases of firearms would have to involve a background check. Some of the cities with MAIG member mayors, if the purchase is being done in their name, for the police department say, would pass the NICS check.

Now, I know this is a misstatement by Yayhoo's News... but I wonder if it's intentional? Regardless, I don't think the Blooming Idiot, and Chug a Lug Joe will get anywhere but maybe a long bus ride... And the Yayhoos can report more on it.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Which begs the question about how many commercial purchases have resulted in people doing stupid stuff with a gun? :rolleyes: There must be a legit reason right? I wonder if Coach Gun Joe's gonna do his shotgun gig during the clown show?

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
I pose a question "was the cronut named after Mayor Bloomberg". He's a nut that keeps standing around crowing-----mmm very interesting

·
Registered
676 Posts
To be honest, I hope they keep it fresh in the minds of the sleeping giant. Clinton found out the hard way, O will to....
Absolutely right! Besides, considering all of the MAIG members that have been convicted of felonies to date Bloomie should get his own house in order before telling the rest of us what to do.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
The tour, called "No More Names: The National Drive to Reduce Gun Violence," will travel to states to thank senators who supported the failed background check bill, as well as to pressure senators who voted against it.
I say: get all of their names; remember them well, for when the time comes. They're gunnin' for our liberties. Treat them accordingly ... every last one of them.

·
Registered
45,188 Posts
Pennywise... That's all I've got to say.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Lives saved by people having firearms would way outnumber a busload or two. Maybe we can put together an Amtrak convoy and fill it with those who don't make the news but are still alive to give thanks to those who don't want to destroy the Constitution. :dunno:

Reactions: mg27

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
I hope their AC breaks on the bus and its 95*. Maybe a few flat tires along the way too.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I don't condone what Snowden did, but why should he be considered any more treasonous than these clowns? These bozos see nothing wrong with trampling all over our Constitution.

Reactions: mg27 and ccw9mm

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
These nut jobs will never stop trying to destroy what they can't understand. It's who they are.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
I don't condone what Snowden did, but why should he be considered any more treasonous than these clowns? These bozos see nothing wrong with trampling all over our Constitution.
Divulge broad law-breaking via 100% scans on everyone's phone records for no legitimate, warrantable reason? Treasonous, apparently.

Crimes against the Constitution, though? Just another day at the office.

:mad: :aargh4: :mad: :aargh4:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I do hope that those who DID vote for the background check law are fired in 2014 wherever it's even remotely possible. I would like to see the Democratic Party be afraid to push gun control again for a loooooooong time.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I pose a question "was the cronut named after Mayor Bloomberg". He's a nut that keeps standing around crowing-----mmm very interesting
lol, I gotta say those cronuts are damn good, especially when you aren't paying $40 each for them like the folks in Manhattan are.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
There is the problem ... spelled out clearly right there.

Bloomberg thinks campaign funds and money should buy what he wants, and withholding it from candidates that don't agree or dpn't vote with his views... should be punished by withholding any campaign funds, etc. that they can.

But, the American people are saying "no" to the bills, and they are the one's who vote those people in office.

So, more than anything .... I think this is beginning to look like a show-down on ....... which is it ? The money...... or the people...... who are they going to listen too ? And if it's not the people, I hope none of them are re-elected if they follow or change their votes due to Bloomberg's threats.

·
Registered
408 Posts
His stench has been here in Nevada spending Millions on our latest NY style gun control bill . It now sits on our Governors desk, waiting for we hope his Veto . It has passed the house ....:( Mr Bloomberg keep your gun control views in your own state , get lost .....:mad:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts