Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy Keith designed and builds these chairs, which he's just starting to take to market.

Denise is having a great time sitting in the chair

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
Like anything else that is fun, Its illegal here in ca! Great chair though! Well thought out adjustments, Looks comfortable, and looks stable. Snap a table on it for varmint shooting and It looks perfect. DR

·
Registered
171 Posts
Like anything else that is fun, Its illegal here in ca! Great chair though! Well thought out adjustments, Looks comfortable, and looks stable. Snap a table on it for varmint shooting and It looks perfect. DR
Please cite the law that makes this chair illegal in CA.

Also to really make this chair viable for more than rabbit hunting you need an armor plate in front of the operator. :danceban:

Sam

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
Please cite the law that makes this chair illegal in CA.

Also to really make this chair viable for more than rabbit hunting you need an armor plate in front of the operator. :danceban:

Sam
Its illegal to fire a gun from a vehicle! The only way you could do it would be to mount the chair on a trailer that while using it would be disconnected from the truck and have its wheels jacked up off the ground. CA? DR

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Does it come with A500 steel shield plates for porch mounting in Chicago?

Reactions: AzQkr

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's some interesting pics depicting something used similarly.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
Having used belt fed machine guns from a pintle mount in the military, I can tell you this is not robust enough. Maybe for the disable hobbyist, but not for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts