Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is what I got so far, what should I get next? I can't decide. As I was talking about in my other thread I think it should be a Mosin 91/30 with the archangel poly stock that converts it to a detachable mag. Yes I will get an AR some day but I'd rather have the Kel Tec SU-16
-Linny
DSC_0186.jpg

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
I would recommend a shorter barrel and extended magazine tube with one of those shotguns. At least mount a side saddle shell holder on the receiver. Perhaps a tactical light on the shotguns with a shorter barrel or the SU-16.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I would think a Ruger 10/22 would be good to add.

Reactions: blitzburgh

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
At least some survived the boating accident.

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
Excellent! I don't see any big holes in your collection, except maybe for that AR (or SU).

I'm of the opinion that everybody should have a good .357 Magnum revolver. And I mean EVERYBODY - it should be used to teach shooting in every grade school, though it can be loaded with .38's for that purpose. I can't tell from the photo, I'm guessing that's a Taurus .38 on the bottom right?

A good alternative might be a Glock 32 in .357 Sig. I've been seriously considering one myself. One of the nice points is that you can swap in a Glock 23 barrel and shoot .40, can even use the same magazines. I'm not a huge Glock fan, but there's no question they're reliable and durable.

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
Oh, and I was wondering, is that a Steyr between the Ruger and the 1911? I've been curious about those, how do you like it?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is a Taurus .40 cal because I already have the SR40. And yes that is a Steyr, and let me say I love it. It's the M9A1 and have never had any kind of misfire with it. I bought it for 450 OTD, the only thing I do not like is the trapezoid sights on it, which I will replace with a 3 dot later on down the road. And yes a 10/22 Ruger is on my purchase list.

·
Premium Member
8,108 Posts
At least some survived the boating accident.
Yeah , Mine went overboard as well i was lucky to get out with my life . I will re-start my collection once the prices come down and ammo more availible. But i have noticed alot of members here lost there guns on the water .:frown:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts