Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Enigma from PHLster is a chassis system, that you attach a (COMPATIBLE) holster shell, It offers exceptional concealment, a sturdy platform to draw. and you can do it in running pants ( or shorts). Just assembled it tonight ( I used an older PHLster Classic holster) I'll let you know how it works over the next few months
IMG-0226.jpg IMG-0225.jpg

·
Registered
101 Posts
My wife went from the Crossbreed Modular belly band to the Enigma. She loves it. Carries her P365 with 12 round magazine. She attached a IWB magazine pouch on it too.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
I am on the waiting list for the next batch of Enigmas. I plan to give it a try as I have a couple of holsters that will work with it. The general consensus seems to be that it works pretty well.

·
Registered
7,400 Posts
I doubt I’ll move to this system over an AIWB belt holster, but the design is a game changer for women’s fashions and men that have to tuck their shirts in.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Valid concept, especially, in my opinion, for those of us who spend much time wearing athletic clothing. (I am not an athlete, but my life revolves, largely, around walking the dogs, and otherwise trying to stay active, and drop some unwanted mass.)

I am still tinkering, with mine, but think that it will become a new normal, much of the time. I will probably end-up ordering some different, non-Phlster holster shells, with JM Custom Kydex being a leading contender, unless Phlster suddenly introduces the City Special in sizes to fit SP101 or K-Frame snub-guns.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm definitely following to hear everyone's opinion on how this works for them! I've been desperately trying to set something up like this for myself with a mix of different belts, bellybands and holsters.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts