Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371146709.594246.jpg

Tried on some pants yesterday and even I was a bit shocked how much crap I lug around everyday. Feel free to share your own pic. Here's the lineup:
-M&P9c loaded with Double Tap 115gr. TAC-XP in a Hell-bent Bare-bones AIWB w/ G-code clip
-Spare 17rnd mag w/same in Hell-bent Little Devil
-Cold Steel Safe Maker I in Hell-bent sheath
-Boxer Tactical Zenith belt
-Cold Steel Mini Tuff Lite
-Streamlight Stylus Pro
-SWAT-T Tourniquet
-QuikClot Combat Gauze
-Keys, Sunglasses,Boots

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Aw...the old "paranoid or prepared" thread LOl......:smile: Dude, I have carried less in the middle of Bogota Colombia and felt prepared.
Yeah, but you'd be incredibly well-protected in Bogotá, while hiding from JeanLouise. You'd have to be crazed not to. How is Bogotá, these days? :tongue:

Ah, well. OP is wanting photos. Digicam's on the fritz, though, else I'd post one. But what it would show is, basically: holstered 9mm pistol IWB; two spare mags in dual-mag belt-slide IWB pouch (or pocket-carried pouch, if doing the smaller gun); pocket folding utility knife; cell phone; wallet; keys.

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Come on, do you REALLY need those keys? You could replace those with a little .380! :smile:

Reactions: HillbilliesRule

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
View attachment 74633

Tried on some pants yesterday and even I was a bit shocked how much crap I lug around everyday. Feel free to share your own pic. Here's the lineup:
-M&P9c loaded with Double Tap 115gr. TAC-XP in a Hell-bent Bare-bones AIWB w/ G-code clip
-Streamlight Stylus Pro
-SWAT-T Tourniquet
-QuikClot Combat Gauze
-Keys, Sunglasses,Boots
All that and you forgot to mention your wallet:blink:?

You carry more than me 'Wallet Man' :blink:

You carry a bigger gun and more ammo.:blink:

You carry a Fighting Knife. I carry utility knives (2):blink:

My FAK is in my truck:blink:

Just wait till your carryin' arthritis around Bubba:blink:

Reactions: GhostMaker

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
+1 for not getting your mangled toes or holy (as in holes, not blessed) sock in the picture.

You carry alot of stuff.

Me: GLOCK 19 in a CBST, CB belt, SS Spyderco Harpy, Fenix LD10, wallet, keys, loose change (if I'm lucky), Droid X2 (with carrier), sunglasses (when applicable), watch, ring, underwear, socks, shoes, jeans or shorts, undershirt, shirt, and about 50 pounds of insulation.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Just wait till your carryin' arthritis around Bubba:blink:
You know it friend....ounces equal pounds and pounds equal pain. I'm a MINIMALIST out of necessity.

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
What kind of push knife (push Bowie) is that?

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Reactions: dben002

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
View attachment 74637

All my carry items are made of the finest English saddle leather..oh wait..sorry....thought I was in the other forum.....ok just forget this......
Those COULD be useful for self-defense. However, you may just be attracting the wrong kind of attention...

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
View attachment 74633

-Streamlight Stylus Pro
-SWAT-T Tourniquet
-QuikClot Combat Gauze
-Keys, Sunglasses,Boots
What? No cell phone?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts