Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FBI arrests NY man who tried to transfer weapons to Hizbullah | Headlines News | Jerusalem Post

FBI arrests NY man who tried to transfer weapons to Hizbullah

Oct 27, 2009

An Indian man and an accomplice have been charged with agreeing to provide guns and other weapons to Hizbullah, authorities in New York said on Tuesday.

Prosecutors said 46-year-old Patrick Nayyar, who had been living illegally in New York City, agreed to provide weapons, ammunition, vehicles and night vision goggles to Hizbullah operatives in Lebanon.

In a series of meetings between Nayyar and an FBI informant posing as an employee of Hizbullah, Nayyar and an accomplice, Conrad Stanisclaus Mulholland, provided the informant with a handgun, a box of ammunition and a pick-up truck meant to be delivered to Hizbullah in Lebanon.

The indictment also charges Nayyar with possession of a firearm and ammunition as an illegal alien. Nayyar was arrested on September 24 at his home in Queens, New York, on charges of gun and ammunition possession.

Mulholland has not been arrested so far.

·
Super Moderator
17,310 Posts
Finally some good use being made of our tax dollars.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
The FBI Has Been Very Busy Lately
Well, in my opinion, they need to stay busy or we ought to start announcing hiring freezes, wage cuts, and mandatory days off to go right along with the rest of real America!

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
The FBI Has Been Very Busy Lately
Well, in my opinion, they need to stay busy or we ought to start announcing hiring freezes, wage cuts, and mandatory days off to go right along with the rest of real America!

·
Registered
441 Posts
I am glad they are doing what they are doing, personally!

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
handgun, a box of ammunition and a pick-up truck meant to be delivered to Hizbullah in Lebanon.

What???

This story is so weird it should never have seen paper.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm sure they are busy, as you know from the military, not everything makes the front page news. The vast majority of what they do is kept under wraps as not to compromise ongoing operations.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts