Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
143,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Vertical "Break Away" shoulder rig by FIST might be a nice option for you folks that want to try a Shoulder Holster but cannot seem to bring yourself to carry horizontally.
Seems like a halfway decent holster for a smaller C.C. Firearm.
I don't know why more people don't try carrying concealed in a decent quality shoulder holster.
Especially if you drive or are forced to sit a lot.

I carry a full size firearm just under a dark colored oversize "double weight" Cotton T~Shirt in the summer & it sure works for me. :yup:

Access to the firearm is FAST (with practice) & I can wear lightweight comfortable short/shorts & no belt. With an all leather shoulder holster...it's quite comfortable & "all day" carry is very easy.

Just something for you folks to consider.

Click Here To Visit FIST

·
Registered
810 Posts
That sure might be worth a try. I've attempted a Miami Classic in the past (I carry a 1911) but never could get it all adjusted correctly to where the muzzle didn't poke out in the back. And, it seemed to swing all over the place. This Fist design looks like it could be adjusted up high and still have the gun secure without a bunch of tiedowns.
Hmmmm. Interesting.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I would like to try one of these - the one in pic looks like it's for a lefty.

But these days pretty much given up sho carry tho my old Bianchi X-15 is still quite a comfortable rig for a full size.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
I've been giving shoulder harness's alot of thought lately. I like having lots of options to carry. I don't want a drawer full of holsters I don't like. I want a drawer full of holsters that gives me more options. Looks nice. Thanks for the post...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
That & K.L.Null's shoulder rigs for med. to small guns looks like a good option. Niether of them use a snap that you undo with your thumb. They both use some type of retaining snap that opens as you twist & pull the gun.

Only thing (& it's not necessarily a problem) is one of those with "everything" starts to get up there there in cost, but that is the price you pay for quality.

Honestly, I don't know why I haven't & more people haven't commented on K.L.Nulls city slicker or this one much before.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have this holster for a Keltec P-11. It is very concealable and quick/easy to draw from, but the shoulder straps are a little too thick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts