Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of your friends still cling to the idea that Antifa is "anti fascist", maybe this will change their mind. Although if the past few weeks haven't changed it, this probably won't either.

“Antifa protesters dumped a bloody severed pig’s head on an American flag outside the Justice Center in downtown Portland,” journalist Andy Ngo reported. “They put a cop’s hat on it and set all of it on fire.”

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Antifa is the modern embodiment of fascism; if he were still Mussolini would be quite pleased with them.
So would uncle Adolph. As with everything else about them, they stole the name of a group who fought bravely against everything Hitler stood for and many died at his hand. This bunch today fights for everything Hitler and Stalin stood for. I can only think of one fitting end for them.

I hope their parents are proud, but they have probably been stoned and drunk for so many decades their brain cells could be counted on one hand.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
What did they do with the rest of the pig?
I could go for some ribs.
Okay I’m just looking for the bright side.
They were selling Rioters Ribs, they should have had a Peaceful Pig Pickin.

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
Antifa morons! That's not how you cook ribs! I have decided to just make fun of them rather than react the way they want us to.

Reactions: Jeanlouise

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I think the majority of people who comprise Antifa are people with oppositional defiant disorder. It wouldn't matter what society does/doesn't do, what the police do or don't do, what laws there may be, these Antifa people are mentally ill.

·
Premium Member
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think the majority of people who comprise Antifa are people with oppositional defiant disorder. It wouldn't matter what society does/doesn't do, what the police do or don't do, what laws there may be, these Antifa people are mentally ill.
Yes, I think their goal is anarchy and destruction...no matter what and I agree that there's probably a good deal of actual mental illness in that crowd.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Yes, I think their goal is anarchy and destruction...no matter what and I agree that there's probably a good deal of actual mental illness in that crowd.
Yup, no question at all with some of the things they are calling for.

Reactions: The Old Anglo

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Anti-fascists employing fascist tactics. Modern day brownshirts. They should read a history book and learn what happened to the head of that arm of the Nazi regime.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts