Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just happened to notice that magical check number I've been waiting on to clear has finally cleared! I applied for my CCDW permit on February 21st and my check cleared on April 30th. Won't be long now...

...are those Wal-Mart nachos I smell? :Breakdance:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Sadly no, most Wal-marts' don't sell nachos anymore. They have a hard enough time with stocking ammo. Lol. Now if there's a Taco Bell nearby, you're good to go.

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
Just make sure it's one of the Super WalMarts and you can buy stuff to make your own nachos!

Congrats on the permit!

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Congrats.

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Congrats. I'd pass on the nachos and go straight to the bean burritos.......on second thought, stick with the nachos!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Who uses checks any more? Congrats.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
My Target has nachos! And while I'm craving processed cheese, that's where I get my Champion workout clothing. :wink:

That should work just as we'll to try your new carry rig. What will your set up be?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a sticky holster that's pretty swell with jeans which i wear 95% of the time. With my c9 workout wear, however, it's not quite as secure. Don't wear that out too often though, so for now I'm good.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Congratulations! I had been wondering, figured it was about time! Ky will soon be a bit safer! :danceban::danceban:

Reactions: sauerpuss

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
My Target has nachos! And while I'm craving processed cheese, that's where I get my Champion workout clothing. :wink:

That should work just as we'll to try your new carry rig. What will your set up be?
It's been years since I was in a Target store. I'm a K-Mart shopper. So far I haven't let up on my stance of never shopping in a WM ever again...NO not even for ammo!!!!!!

But I do love nacho's so long as they are Super Nacho's with ALL THE FIXIN'S+half a pint of guacamole on top and a Big Glass of moo juice to wash it down with!!!!! Yehaaaaa:blink:

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Who uses checks any more? Congrats.
Well Sir this old fogey still uses checks to pay bills and that's pretty much it. I use cash OFTEN and could care less if the cashier doesn't approve of cash or anyone else for that matter. When a storm knocks out the power hereabouts CASH IS KING!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Sadly no, most Wal-marts' don't sell nachos anymore. They have a hard enough time with stocking ammo. Lol. Now if there's a Taco Bell nearby, you're good to go.
Buzz kill.

Reactions: sauerpuss

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Just happened to notice that magical check number I've been waiting on to clear has finally cleared! I applied for my CCDW permit on February 21st and my check cleared on April 30th. Won't be long now...

Congrats. You just paid the government to give you permission to practice your Constitutional Rights. Maybe next, we should pay a fee and cat a card that allows us free speech, or for women to be allowed to vote! hehe I despise any gun law that isn't solely in place to punish a criminal, such as the use of a firearm during the act of a felony such as armed robbery. It irks me that we're actually happy that we get the "OK" to carry a firearm from the Government that, according to the Bill of Rights, we have the Right to carry anyway, specifically to protect us FROM that same government.

Reactions: cor_man257

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Truthfully I am a Target snob. And if there are no nachos, there's really no point going to wal-Mart! Yeah, it's been a long wait but I am head and shoulders more comfortable with my gun than I was in February so it's all good. Keep calm all and just carry!!
You are doing great, do not screw it up by going to Walfart! :smile: I will only go there in times like these, to look for ammo. Keep us posted on your wait time.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Congrats. You just paid the government to give you permission to practice your Constitutional Rights. Maybe next, we should pay a fee and cat a card that allows us free speech, or for women to be allowed to vote! hehe I despise any gun law that isn't solely in place to punish a criminal, such as the use of a firearm during the act of a felony such as armed robbery. It irks me that we're actually happy that we get the "OK" to carry a firearm from the Government that, according to the Bill of Rights, we have the Right to carry anyway, specifically to protect us FROM that same government.
Sorry, was the spinning smiley over the top?!

You are, of course, absolutely right.

I'm still happy.:Breakdance:

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
...nope...glazed...they needed the money for the donut run...:tongue:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
OP I got the same debbie downer schpeal from another member when I got mine as well. Ignore them. You should be happy as there are plenty of people who can't. The issue mentioned above is a different fight...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts