Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,804 Posts
Mythbusting:

"MYTH: Humans are smarter NOW than 40,000 years ago.

Compare: 40,000 years ago, a human knew EVERY fruit, animal, predator, and plant within a five-mile radius. Today, people call each other “libtards” and “fascists” on Twitter all day long. Then they watch “Tiger King.”

·
Premium Member
33,804 Posts
I REFUSE to watch that show. And don't understand, don't want t know, or even care what causes it to be so popular.
And I refuse to use Twitter...

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
I REFUSE to watch that show. And don't understand, don't want t know, or even care what causes it to be so popular.
And I refuse to use Twitter...
OK you guys...

I don't have twitter and I haven't watched any of that Tiger King series.

So there!

But I did go through all of Ozark season 3 this week. :wink:

·
Premium Member
33,804 Posts
OK you guys...

I don't have twitter and I haven't watched any of that Tiger King series.

So there!

That's three of us...

·
Registered
34,024 Posts
I heard his show was sponsored by Charlie Sheen.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Way off topic but I was surprised to see season 3 come up on Netflix. I guess I wasn't paying attention to the schedule and at the end of season 2 they seemed to have wrapped up most of the story lines and I thought it was over. Glad is wasn't as it's a good show. I haven't gotten around to watching season 3 yet but I will.

The show I'm really anxious to see how they proceed with is Wentworth. They really wrapped that one up on the last show as it was scheduled to end but fan outcry made them bring it back. I wonder where they go from here. Guess I'll find out this fall.

·
Premium Member
3,383 Posts
Mythbusting:

"MYTH: Humans are smarter NOW than 40,000 years ago.

Compare: 40,000 years ago, a human knew EVERY fruit, animal, predator, and plant within a five-mile radius. Today, people call each other “libtards” and “fascists” on Twitter all day long. Then they watch “Tiger King.”
I don’t know, I thought James Earl Jones was awesome in the Lion King.
Catchy tunes also :)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Me too. I just heard some guy at work talk about how his nephew watched it n stuff.

I didn't see it and I'm not going to see it...................but................yeah.........................I seen all 7 episodes...............and probably the special edition 8th episode.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Plus they ask there smart phone where the nearest grocery store is then go home using their phone to get there and then watch the bachelor or (ette)

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Great show! I can't wait for the next season...Ruth is going to be an awesome poppy grower.
She's been on top of everything that's come her way, so far.

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
They show "poop" (being kind) like this, and cancel "Sneaky Pete"? Really makes me scratch my head.

Reactions: Nmuskier
1 - 20 of 22 Posts