Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
G19/4 - P365 - TX-22 - G42 (for now)
204 Posts
She's a little hottie -- AND I wouldn't press her -- she got guts.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts

·
Registered
9,102 Posts
I would be banned if I wrote what I think of the person who shot them.
Here's who I hate even more than that person. There will always be some crazy out there with a gun wanting to shoot a cop, which is a really, really bad thing, don't get me wrong. But what I think is almost worse is all those people who demonstrated outside the hospital chanting, "I hope you die!" There were a lot of social media posts to that effect also. Those people don't deserve to draw breath.

·
Super Moderator
16,820 Posts
Here's who I hate even more than that person. There will always be some crazy out there with a gun wanting to shoot a cop, which is a really, really bad thing, don't get me wrong. But what I think is almost worse is all those people who demonstrated outside the hospital chanting, "I hope you die!" There were a lot of social media posts to that effect also. Those people don't deserve to draw breath.
They deserve to be shot in the face and just dumped in the gutter.

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
They deserve to be shot in the face and just dumped in the gutter.
And I think that is the left's game plan. They are trying to provoke the police into more deadly violence to escalate the situation even further. There are apparently anarchists willing to martyr themselves to further the cause of the destruction of the USA as we know it. While tempting to start using lethal force, de-escalation is still probably the smart move as the tide appears to be turning against them by Americans at large.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
When I saw the video of the LASD deputies being shot, I was appalled and disgusted at the brazen assassination attempt.

When I saw the video of them fighting for their lives, following their training to seek cover, and the heroic compassion Deputy Apolinar exhibited, I got choked up with pride and compassion at her bravery.

When I watched as "protesters" at the hospital hoping that they died, I was incredulous at the horrendous and despicable disregard for life.

When I watched the videos from the "people" videoing the aftermath screaming "No Justice, No Peace", "That's how we do it in Compton", and not trying to render aid to the Deputies, I was Freaking Outraged! I still am.

·
Premium Member
2,095 Posts
There can be nothing said that's too extreme for the animals that shot the two officers, or for the demonstrators who wished them death. On the opposite end of that spectrum, there can be nothing more noble than the efforts of this fine officer to aid her partner - may God watch over them both. I hope He's watching the other ones, too.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Hopefully, both Deputies make a full recovery and the doctors can minimize any visual reminders. I'm sure neither will ever forget the trauma.
I'd like five minutes with the coward that did this.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Duty, honor, courage, selflessness compassion all right there on full display by that officer. Words and actions these "peaceful protesters " will probably never understand. Yesterday I saw a still photo of a sign that read 'blue lives don't matter'. I was appalled and disgusted and thoroughly convinced of the evil intent empowering these "protesters", this "cultural revolution".

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Most of us here would have 4min 55 sec (or more) to spare. Just Sayin'
I'll take my time and make it really hurt. No easy out for the POS.

Reactions: surefire7

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Saw just a quick news item the other day about the bombing in New York a hundred years ago. It was brought on by the trial and conviction of two anarchists Sacco and Vincetti. Their lawyer stirred up so much violence that people attacked American embassies around the world and there were riots in American cities. For many years people were divided as to whether these men were killers or just poor immigrants who were wrongly convicted. The news media played a major role at that time just as they are doing today. Interesting reading about how easily the masses were stirred to violence and that many years later it was proven that these killers were actually guilty of the crimes they were charged. At least Sacco was for sure and Vincetti was evasive about how he got the dead guards gun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts