Defensive Carry banner

81 - 100 of 126 Posts

·
Vendor
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #83

It's the small details that make a difference in life.
Just like good manners help us connect with other people, Glow-On helps me connect with my gun sights.

I for once would love to see all shoes with velcro instead of shoelaces.
Because a bad pair of shoelaces can stop the fun.
The importance of a good pair of shoelaces can't be underestimated, or a good zipper.

Have you noticed that most shirts, blouses, and jackets come with a few extra buttons, either in a little bag or sewn inside?
That is how important buttons are.

It's the small things what keep our life together.
Never underestimate their value.

BTW, do you know you can use bee's wax on your shoelaces to keep them tied, your zipper to make it smooth, and the thread holding your buttons, especially those to be used outdoor?
The thread used to make shoes is pre-waxed to make it last longer and goe through leather easily.

·
Vendor
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #84

Have a great weekend and thanks for your support.
What's inside a small package of Glow-On original, and what can I do with it?

·
Vendor
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

So you basically start with this:

And then it takes just a few minutes:
If it starts to dry and it begins to look overworked, just wipe it off with a wet paper towel and start again.

If anyone doubts that water base binder can do this, just think what keeps mussels and oysters attached.

·
Vendor
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Some people have real talent and this is a great example.
A member of this great forum forwarded this to us:

·
Vendor
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
So I'm taking my new sights and test them on the field behind the house.

Here is Glow-On glow vs a street light.

Visibility is not a problem at all

·
Vendor
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
You can get this type of design in two ways: GLow-On Original paint or Glow-On Glow-Film.
Two fast-paced tutorials.

This one using paint.

·
Vendor
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
This tutorial is basically a short slideshow.
We are using glow film here.
I will put a video together in the next 24 hours to make the procedure very clearly.

·
Vendor
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #96

Glow-On is a super bright, concentrated, glow in the dark paint

With twice the amount of glow particles and half the binder than other competitive products.

Glow-On is opaque, it contains its own primer, it covers dark surfaces efficiently.

Volumetric, tridimensional beads of paint can emit more intense glow than flat paint.

Available in paint and film forms.

Glow-On is available in different colors.

This is a real-time chart with glow intensities and time durations.

The initial glow of Glow-On is many times brighter than tritium, it can be used during the day if you enter a building or a shed.

Daylight keeps it charged constantly, even if your gun is holstered.

Glow-On works as a visual aid.

Its purpose is to summarise information to your brain while reducing the number of brain cycles.

You could call it a trick, or magic... The point is that you are the one doing it, not someone else.

·
Vendor
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
CCbrown said:
Is this similar to the HK sights that need light to glow?

I have seen many gun manufacturers retrofitting firearms with this technology.
Light is the most abundant natural resource, thanks to light we can have a bowl of cereal in the morning.

Keep in mind that Glow-On's initial glow is many times brighter than tritium. also consider that during the day, the Glow is charged to the max all the time.
What does this mean to me?
I can enter any building and my gun sights will be talking back to me bright and clear for the first crucial minutes.

·
Vendor
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Glow-On is very fluid, so it's easy to transfer from the small wooden applicator to the surface.
The last thing you want is something with the consistency of a gel, it would not be possible to make perfectly circular dots.

81 - 100 of 126 Posts