Defensive Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Very powerful. I think anyone with the power to vote on these gun laws should and need to watch this.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Very brave woman. And 100 percent correct. Not that that story would make a dent on any anti gun politician in that room or any other room. It should. But it wouldnt and wont.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
How are they going to endoctronate people of the evils of guns if they allow the legal carrying of firearms? I really believe most of them don't care, it is all about their agenda.They are more than willing to accept some collateral damage ala "Fast and Furious".

·
Registered
35 Posts
She also testified for us in Colorado in the committee hearings on march 4th I believe. If you heard of the girl that Senator Hudak mocked, this is that girl. Amazing young woman.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
647 Posts
God bless Amanda Collins, what a brave woman. Her point that her rapist was sentenced to less (extra) time for rape with a gun than she would have suffered simply by having her CCW firearm is telling. These gun-free zones only serve to isolate easy targets for criminals. I simply wish that our legislators would wake up to this obvious reality.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Until such time as Nevada grants CC on college campuses she should research flame throwers. ATF has no juristriction in such matters. Certainly a smart young woman as her could improvise an anti rapist deterrent.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Assemblyman Wheeler certainly seems to "get it" @ 11:45

1 - 10 of 10 Posts