Defensive Carry banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
232 Posts
It has to be a bad feeling knowing the USA is pissed off at you, and has one small group of planes on a single runway that is equal to 1% of your entire countries GDP, and within a few hours, those jets could disable your entire countries military.
I don't want to disagree but if that were true NK would be speaking American English by now.

·
Registered
Various
15,495 Posts
It has to be a bad feeling knowing the USA is pissed off at you, and has one small group of planes on a single runway that is equal to 1% of your entire countries GDP, and within a few hours, those jets could disable your entire countries military.
I don't want to disagree but if that were true NK would be speaking American English by now.

Because we can doesn't mean we have the stomach to do it.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Because we can doesn't mean we have the stomach to do it.
I think the second quote answers the first. We would absolutely crush these countries if we decided to drop the hammer.

·
Banned
232 Posts
Just going by news interviews I've seen. They say we can, sure, I believe that I guess. Not having the stomach for it doesn't even enter the equation here; if the hammer dropped we would do it no doubt. But the hammer has to drop first. Unfortunately, when that has happened there might be some heavily populated islands that won't exist any longer. And that is the primary reason why we don't launch a preemptive attack IMHO, no possible way to surprise that small amount of land with that crazy kid at the helm. And they reportedly have more firepower spread out along the borders than we have planes to attack them.

But the truth is I love the fact that our military has secrets that 'We The People' don't need to know about. I'd prefer that the retaliation or first strike be a surprise to me also. All these pols getting on Twitter and broadcasting our every move needs to be stopped some way. Nothing like broadcasting our intentions for the world know!

·
Premium Member
4,239 Posts
But the truth is I love the fact that our military has secrets that 'We The People' don't need to know about. I'd prefer that the retaliation or first strike be a surprise to me also. All these pols getting on Twitter and broadcasting our every move needs to be stopped some way. Nothing like broadcasting our intentions for the world know!
And they wonder why the President didn't give them a heads up or ask for permission.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts