Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I am not a member of the American Evil Black Rifle Club!

Here are a few pics, a couple included with it's Romanian cousin. It's a regular Stag Model 1, with the carrying handle. The modifications are soon to follow. I want to replace the standard fore end with a 4 rail fore end, and a sling (any suggestions for a good sling would be appreciated). I also want a red dot sight, and a vertical grip.

Enjoy the pictures.

By the way, ANY suggestions for slings, red dot sight5s or the like, 4 rail fore ends, vertical grips and lights are very welcome. I am looking at everything so lets here it.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Nice guns. I like the Blackhawk! 3 point slings quite a bit. Be sure you get one for the M4 rather than M16 so it works correctly with the collapsing stock.

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Very cool Mike! Now all you have to do is dress it up a little.

Talk to your wife, she'll teach you how to "accessorize!"

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
Nice looking rifle you have there Mike. As far as slings, I prefer a quality 3 point if I'm slick, as it allows good weapons retention, even during weapons transitions to a sidearm. Blackhawk or Spectre ones work fine.

Even though you didn't ask for suggestions on the other stuff. Midwest Industries handguards are what I have on my stuff, they have been pretty solid. For red dots, its pretty much a pretty continual debate about which is best EOtechs or Aimpoints. Vertical foregrips you just need one with a solid locking mechanism that fits your hand well.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Nice, which one belongs to the wife?:image035:

·
Registered
11,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice, which one belongs to the wife?:image035:
She hasn't decided which one she is going to claim but judging by how much she has been holding and fondling the AR I might have to find another one if I want one.:yup:

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Nice. I have been really happy with my Stag AR.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
There's nothing like the smell of a new AR in the morning.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
She hasn't decided which one she is going to claim but judging by how much she has been holding and fondling the AR I might have to find another one if I want one.:yup:
Very nice.

It might be a good idea to start looking now....

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Two great looking rifles you have there!

I highly recommend the VTAC 2 point padded sling and a Tango Down VFG!

You can find everything you need at www.bravocompanyusa.com. They have decent prices and fast shipping!

·
Registered
11,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
View attachment 15555

Mike, here's my evil black rifle, a Stag mod 2.

The stock is a Magpul CTR
The trigger guard is the enhanced curved Magpul
Quad rail is Midwest Industries MCTAR-17 2 piece
Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip
Sling is from Rocky Mountail Tactical 2 point https://www.rockymountaintactical.n...gs&PHPSESSID=79c76b3fd8a372c0a697057722a07720
That's a nice looking AR Orange! I really like that sling. I think I might just order myself one. You can't hardly go wrong for $26.50.

I like the quad rail too. I'm going to check that one out as well. A buddy of mine from work and I have been talking about joining the Desoto gun club since they have a nice outdoor range and reasonable prices. Do you belong to a club with a good outdoor rifle range?

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Cousins huh? Interesting. Nice new AR!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts