Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure someone has posted the colion noir has become one of the new faces of the NRA. He is a video of his that makes sense (once again) I have followed him since his first post here on DC. IMO it is hard to argue with his views on the politics of gun control...

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? He posts here? What's his user name?
Yes he does, His user name is Mrcolionnoir. He posted a couple of his videos, I think about a year or two ago...

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Great to see an American addressing American issues! It is all of our problem!

·
Registered
669 Posts
He is exactly what the NRA needs. Not because he is simply black, but because he actually understands and gets to the heart of the issue that is real gun violence. That, and he is one of very few who makes an intelligent argument. -1 for him ragging on Walking Dead though.

Reactions: ccw9mm

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Great video! He does have a way of speaking directly to the point. I would love to see much more of him. I think he would be much more effective as a representative of gun owners than Wayne LaPierre!

·
Registered
647 Posts
I've been following Colion Noir for a while and agree with the above comments. He brings a new, fresh perspective to a very contentious issue. We need more though. More young people and more women speaking plainly and honestly about the assault on our 2A rights. I hope we see them soon.

·
Registered
9,339 Posts
I don't know the man personally. I am a fan of his YouTube Channel (Twitter & FB). I like what he says, and more importantly... How he says it. I have deduced that he has a law background (as in Lawyer) . But he is very passionate about what he talks about. He is a perfect commentator to be with the NRA. I am sure he is getting push back from many liberal groups, trying to discredit his voice.

Russell Simmons lashes out at NRA?s Colion Noir - Video on NBCNews.com

·
Registered
172 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
This Mr. Noir speaks nothing but truth and logic. Great communicator with presence and speaks with power. I could listen to this guy all day.

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
Who is Russell Simons?
using his data- Caucasian gun ownership is double the rate of African American gun ownership. Death by guns (criminal or justified) is x5 higher in African American communities.

Answer- disarm African Americans???

Conservatives can never win. "The NRA is racist!" The NRA hires a charismatic, intelligent, eloquent black man. "The NRA is racist for tricking a black man into selling out his people."
You see the same attack on every conservative who is black. Condalisa Rice, Mia Love, Herman Cain...

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
I like what he has to say, and how he says it.:hand2:

Reactions: gottabkiddin

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
He is exactly what the NRA needs. It's annoying to hear antis rant about the NRA being an organization of "old, white guys". Same issues the GOP is going through.

IMO, the segment that the NRA really needs to appeal to is the Asian community. A lot of them are from countries that will not allow citizens to own guns. A lot of them have also lived through wars where they were powerless to defend themselves.

·
Banned
1,418 Posts
On Simmons in brief: I guarantee he owns at least one gun. Given his lifestyle, I'm going to go with "Glock 40"...His main concerns are avoiding having to give half his stuff to the gold digging whore he married and Billy Joel getting drunk and crashing into his house...

On the good side: I like MCN, he does a good job on his reviews of equipment and is a very articulate speaker that doesn't at all look the part of someone speaking for the NRA. I really wish LaPierre wasn't the spokesman and public face of the NRA, he really is not a very good public speaker at all. The sad reality is that we live in a society of soundbytes, and the left has a plethora of silver tongues that when viewed side by side to LaPierre make him look pathetic. Bringing in a more diverse and varied group of public faces like MCN is a good move to break up the singular focus on one individual to represent a viewpoint.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Opening scene.... This video reflects the views of an NRA affiliate but not necessarily the NRA.

I don't get it. If the NRA likes what he has to say, why not claim it? I love what the guy has to say.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Opening scene.... This video reflects the views of an NRA affiliate but not necessarily the NRA.

I don't get it. If the NRA likes what he has to say, why not claim it? I love what the guy has to say.
Standard lawyer-ese. I have loved everyone of his videos that I have seen. I would love to see Russell Simmons try to debate MCN.:rofl:

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Great video! He does have a way of speaking directly to the point. I would love to see much more of him. I think he would be much more effective as a representative of gun owners than Wayne LaPierre!
I've said this before here but I would LOVE to see this guy Run For President in 2016. At least he KNOWS WTH he is talking about unlike that Idiot from Kenya we are saddled with.

Just one old *******'s opinion.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Great video! He seems to be a natural behind the microphone. He speaks better off the cuff than many other people do with scripts. This just reinforces my opinion that MCN would be a much better representative for gun owners than many who are in leadership roles with the gun rights organizations.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts