Defensive Carry banner

What do you think of the forum software and design?

• I like it alot

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • I like it

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • I hate it

• What did the old one look like again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
The color scheme is nice and overall presentation is outstanding. I am a guest in your home and offer an observation. The designers of today leave a border around the page or form, it looks nice and helps with different video situations, it tends to compress the information and will take some getting used to. Thank you for your hard effort and dedication in giving us a great forum.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
simply awesome Bumper.

~A

·
Administrator
143,580 Posts
Yea!

You "Aced" It Bumper...Congratulations on your new place!
It's my pleasure to be a guest in your new home.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I voted I don't like it but thats just me. I don't like change much. Maybe I'm just not used to it.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Much better ergonomics. I like it and many other gun forums use this same software.

Good job Bumper!

·
Registered
75 Posts
O.K. Can I change my vote? I didn't know how to get around, but after a while it's a snap. I really like it a lot..

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Actually, I think you can, mtrapper or then again that may be an "admin only function". If you can, go ahead if you want to or if you want me to I can do it. It's really no big deal. There is something to be said about first impressions.... :smile:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Ghost-1 said:
Look's good I was lost a little bit when I got over here to it.
Yeah, it is quite a bit different than the old website. Just spend a little time poking around and see what features you can use and eliminate those you don't want. It's fairly intuitive....

·
Registered
790 Posts
I like it, with one exception... I miss the little "today's posts" button. LOL

Now I have to look through the forums if it is old enough to not be on the little column on the right side. But then again i am not fond of change either...

All in all it's a minor complaint. LOL Good job Bumper!!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Good Samaritan, just click on the "New Posts" button at the top between "Calendar" & "Search".

K

·
0 Posts
reg440 said:
Been away for awhile and I was in shock when I first saw it. Looks great!
Same deal here, I roll back into town and check out the site and was in shock. Good deal, Bumper! :hand2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.