Defensive Carry banner

401 - 418 of 418 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
OK, being from Louisiana where automatic knives are legal I'm used to carrying a larger bladed knife. But, I wanted a smaller auto for certain occasions and weekends around town with the wife. I picked up this Hogue Cali legal smaller auto and have really enjoyed it. The blade is short but beefy enough to handle any task I put it to. The CPM154 blade is razor sharp. I call it my mini scalpel. I also added a deep carry titanium clip which makes it easier to carry.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
I carry a Gerber folder in my pocket. I own a number of folders but this is a favorite.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
I'm a collector of all types of knives from around the world.
Here is what the mailman brought me yesterday.

TONIFE Knives & Tools. Stainless steel blade, bolsters and liners. Olive Wood handle with brass pins. (Chinese)
IMG_20191110_144423.jpg

Schrade OLD TIMER 19OT. Stainless steel blade and liners. Nickel/Silver bolsters, brass pins. Saw cut Delrin handles.
IMG_20191110_144436.jpg

Reactions: Instymp and MMinSC

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Here are just a few knives I picked up on my Alaska trip.
IMG_20191005_145125.jpg IMG_20191012_205102.jpg
IMG_20191012_204420.jpg IMG_20191012_211745.jpg

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Well I have a few because I think you should always carry at least one knife and I had posted that my OKC XM-1 but a lot of time I like to have my TOPS CSAR-T as it can handle a lot of tough jobs and if its not in my pocket its in the go bag. For Sunday go to meeting, hospitals and doctor appointments the benchmade mini Griptilian but I am having some problems with Benchmade as my Griptilian had to be returned because the lock failed. I sent back following instructions but after a month and no response I called and they said had no record but I should send original receipt along with any other paper which I did but nothing happened, I called again and they said needed more info so I gave up as life is to short for me to keep barking at the door. I sent a email saying thanks for the run a round and I understand the virus touched a lot of things but I won't touch another Benchmade, it was a waste of time and money.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
My favorite - Shirogorov Neon. Smoothest flipper I’ve ever felt with a slim light profile and it fits my hand perfectly.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Recently got into traditional patterns:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

401 - 418 of 418 Posts