Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a lady that puts the "Citizen" in Senior Citizen.

Growing Bolder

I hope there are many more where this one came from.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Tough old gal.....more power to her. Thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I just think its awesome that she has had 16 batteries and 7 mufflers that she has not had to pay for...:danceban:

·
Registered
369 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
IU've seen this before and found it awesome that she's had this car for this long! Goes to show you that things can last if you take care of them.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
IU've seen this before and found it awesome that she's had this car for this long! Goes to show you that things can last if you take care of them.
That's a BIG 10-4

Some cars and especially SUV and pickup will last a long long time if you take care of them.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Great clips! Thanks for posting. I hope I make it to her age and am still as active, and still carrying.:yup:

·
Registered
921 Posts
I'll bet she can shoot as well as she drives!

Got to love the 289/260 CID with the original oil bath air breather, generator and dealer installed factory A/C! My (late) dad had a 1961 Comet 2 door six banger 3 on the tree when I was a little boy. I remember helping him wash it on Saturday mornings :smile:

·
Registered
568 Posts
I loved every second of that video! If I were not married I would look her up...shure we would get some stares as I am many years her junior...but that is my kind of gal!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I loved every second of that video! If I were not married I would look her up...shure we would get some stares as I am many years her junior...but that is my kind of gal!
I'd be worried that my "Lifetime Warranty" may not last as long as her!:rofl:

Would hate to be number 4

1 - 15 of 15 Posts