Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I will admit it, I ordered a holster for a P365 last night. There is at least one other item to be ordered after this. I have no will power....

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
CMON Raven...we wouldn't have it any other way !!!!

Reactions: G26Raven

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I have an Alien Gear 4.0 for my P365 and it does an excellent job of concealment. I can wear a body-hugging T-shirt and the P365 is barely noticable. Anything a bit looser and it doesn't show up at all. I'm find the 4.0 quite comfortable, even after wearing for 18 hrs. It may not be a particularly pretty holster but I'd have to give it 5-stars for function.

·
Registered
8,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well here in Texas, I'm working on my second gun safe and I'm not even sure that gets me in the moderate category.
We all must make sacrifices and do what we can do...

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Okay, I will admit it, I ordered a holster for a P365 last night. There is at least one other item to be ordered after this. I have no will power....
Just one holster?

That, my friend, is the very model of 'will power'..

·
Registered
8,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just one holster?

That, my friend, is the very model of 'will power'..
Hey, just one holster to start out. What kind of guy do you think I am?

Reactions: M1911A1

·
Registered
8,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@G26Raven -- May I ask what holster you ordered? Inquiring minds want to know....
I ordered a Vedder pocket holster, as that will be my initial method of carrying this pistol (that I do not have yet). I may go somewhere else with it down the road, but for now, pocket carry will be my primary method of carry for it.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
When you buy a new gun and you think you are getting a great deal. You don’t think about the other accessories you need to go with it. It’s like my wife buys a dress and now needs a new hang bag, shoes, jewelry that go with it. It all adds up.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Well done. I waited until I had several hundred rounds through my P365 before ordering the first holster since I didn't know if it would be a keeper or not. It is definitely a keeper and is crowding my G43 as favored warm weather carry gun.

I now have two holsters for the 365, one is a Vedder IWB and the other is a Blackpoint Sig specific OWB. I like them both a lot.

May you shoot your 365 in good health.

·
Registered
8,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Litespeed, I've shot my wife's P365 enough (200+ rounds) to know that I like it a lot. It won't be my primary carry, but I generally have to "dress up" two mornings a week and I will pocket carry it then.

Reactions: 1gunsnowbird
1 - 20 of 37 Posts