1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
I've been told I can't have an opinion on a certain "women's health" topic since I'm not a woman. That my opinion on certain religious, or racial views don't hold as much value because I don't fit a particular group. All by members of the media just like him.

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
Yes, the logic is impressively absent. I can only imagine that only a murderer can have opinions on murder, etc. Until gun owners truly vote with our pocketbooks even anti gun media will remain solvent.

·
Registered
558 Posts
All that you can do is to raise your boys to be men and your daughters to look down on people like him that calls himself a man and hope that you never have a grandson that you have to be ashamed to admit he is of your lineage.

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
Hmm, the NY Times, there is a source of truth ha ha. Not.

The journalist is a fool.

Wanna solve the debate and end assaults on 2A? Every person reaching the age of 18 is subject to 2 years service in the Armed Forces. Every honorably discharged soldier is a soldier for life, retaining their weapon to be kept in their place of residence.

End of liberal nonsense.

·
Super Moderator
16,773 Posts
But what if a weapons manufacturer could fashion a handgun that would fire a nuclear blast — an atomic version of an AR-15, if you will. It would look like a gun, but it could kill thousands instead of dozens. Like a rifle, it's one of many arms that we are allowed to keep and bear. But would we really stand idly by as people buy a nuclear gun in the name of the Second Amendment?
There is that foolish overused analogy yet again, “ If you can own a gun I should be able to go to the corner store and purchase a nuke”.

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
The memes I have seen about the author after his article may be some of the best things to come from the internet for the decade so far.

Hmm, the NY Times, there is a source of truth ha ha. Not.

The journalist is a fool.

Wanna solve the debate and end assaults on 2A? Every person reaching the age of 18 is subject to 2 years service in the Armed Forces. Every honorably discharged soldier is a soldier for life, retaining their weapon to be kept in their place of residence.

End of liberal nonsense.
Umm, have you served in the military? There are a lot of people in this country that I dont want to spend a single day in the military. It would also be expensive to buy new weapons for what would end up being almost every single person in the country.

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
The memes I have seen about the author after his article may be some of the best things to come from the internet for the decade so far.

Umm, have you served in the military? There are a lot of people in this country that I dont want to spend a single day in the military. It would also be expensive to buy new weapons for what would end up being almost every single person in the country.
The cost of weapons pales in comparison to the taxpayer expense for federal and state systems that do nothing more than infring on rights. Hardware, staff man-hours, printed forms, distribution, record keeping et al. More staff to audit aka harass dealers. Much cheaper to issue weapons to everyone.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Words almost fail me. I cannot imagine a more biased article. What a moron! What else terrifies him? The dark, clowns, worms, monsters under his bed, mice? This creature is not a normal man. He needs psych help, and lots of it. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
The cost of weapons pales in comparison to the taxpayer expense for federal and state systems that do nothing more than infring on rights. Hardware, staff man-hours, printed forms, distribution, record keeping et al. More staff to audit aka harass dealers. Much cheaper to issue weapons to everyone.
Infringing on rights and harassing dealers is the goal of the liberals though. They dont want people to have guns, period. Crime is of little concern to them.

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Premium Member
1,510 Posts
Words almost fail me. I cannot imagine a more biased article. What a moron! What else terrifies him? The dark, clowns, worms, monsters under his bed, mice? This creature is not a normal man. He needs psych help, and lots of it. Unbelievable.
He's a NYC liberal, which means he probably has a psychiatrist and I'm sure his doc thinks his hoplophobia is normal. Only an insane person would want a gun.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've been told I can't have an opinion on a certain "women's health" topic since I'm not a woman.
I was told that right here on DC. In a thread that had nothing to do with that at all.

Reactions: Ianthin
1 - 20 of 54 Posts