Defensive Carry banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Pistoleer
664 Posts
Way too much combat tupperware on that list but I guess that was pretty much all that was left over for sale in 2020 after everyone picked up all the other pistols. :LOL:

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Way too much combat tupperware on that list but I guess that was pretty much all that was left over for sale in 2020 after everyone picked up all the other pistols. :LOL:

I'm afraid that does not look to be the case:

·
Super Moderator
18,725 Posts
Should such a list be used a guide to which handgun a person should buy?

·
Registered
40,007 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Polymer pistols have been popular for a while now so doubt that is the case.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi-Power #1 selling used gun seems odd. Certainly quality guns but seems like they are mostly purchased more as collector not everyday use guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I too am surprised by Hi Power being #1 on the list. I know there are still a lot of them out there, but if you have one in good condition, and know what you have, you wouldn't part with it.
I thought at least one revolver (j frame) would make the list. I went to my LGS yesterday and the revolver shelves were very sparse. The shelves with the semi autos had a much larger selection and some decent picks.
Sig P365 very popular around here. Thought it would be higher.

·
Super Moderator
18,725 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,723 Posts
I was slightly surprised the P320 is a top 10 used gun considering the history of spontaneous discharges. It could be owners of older P320s pawning them off on unsuspecting buyers that may not be familiar with its history. At first I thought these had to be negligent discharges by the owners. But as Sig has in fact modified the guns in response, older guns are still out there shooting their owners. Sig Sauer Faces $10 Million Lawsuit over P320 Pistol After Alleged Accidental Discharge Wounds Federal Agent

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Browning discontinuing new HiPower likley a reason for strong sales of used ones.

Reactions: G26Raven

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I like Glocks.. I have only 5 at this time which is really low for me ....I traded a few off in 19 and 20 for a few leverguns and revolvers... And it seems that Glock owners don’t care to swap , trade , wheel and deal ... The 5 I have are keepers .. unless I see something I want more .. ;-)

Id say overall sells , not just Gunbroker .. The Taurus G2 would be higher .. they sell like wildfire in the LGS

41 - 53 of 53 Posts