Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,429 Posts
He isn't sure which side he's batting for but he's going to advise the military???

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
20 year active service
Naval Flight Officer
Retired with rank of Commander.

·
Premium Member
6,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
20 year active service
Naval Flight Officer
Retired with rank of Commander.
But still can't figure out if he is a boy or a girl.
Not picked for his military knowledge. Picked to reinstate the ban trump put in place on Transgenders serving.
Sorry, but it is way too big a distraction. The military is not the place for social experimentation

·
Registered
8,399 Posts
Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder. The military is not the place for this. Couple this with high rates of depression, and suicide. The purpose of the military is to fight wars. Period. This has nothing to do with making our military better. Obiden and Bama never understood this, or just don’t care.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Women should not serve in the military.
Women should not be trained as pilots.
Women should not be trained as pilots of combat aircraft.
Women should not fly combat missions.
Women should not be trained for ground combat roles.
Women should not be assigned combat zone missions.
Women should not be permitted to serve in special forces.
Blacks, men and women, should be barred from all military service.
Blacks, men and women, should be permitted to serve in the military but not in units with whites.
Blacks, men and women, should be permitted to serve in the military but only in menial and subservient roles.

Sound familiar?

Sign me a combat veteran Marine who is proud of his service and respectful of the honest intentions of others who may not be exactly like me but who ave a true desire to serve their nation.

·
Premium Member
6,490 Posts
Blacks, men and women, should be permitted to serve in the military but not in units with whites.
Blacks, men and women, should be permitted to serve in the military but only in menial and subservient roles.

Sound familiar?

Sign me a combat veteran Marine who is proud of his service and respectful of the honest intentions of others who may not be exactly like me but who ave a true desire to serve their nation.

Women and Blacks don't have an identified mental illness that causes them to believe they are something they are not.

·
Premium Member
6,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Sound familiar?

Women who know they are women and men who know they are men are different than folks who have this type of disorder.
As the left likes to say. Follow The Science. Well Biology is a b**ch.
Transgender's are more likely to suffer from depression related problems, stuff you do not need in a combat force.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
BTW, it's transsexual, not transgender. That's a misuse of the English language. But then, we see this all the time.

The sole purpose of the military is to kill people and break things. Not to serve as a camp for social experimentation. The left hates the military and this is just another tool for them to weaken and break down our armed forces.

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
Sound familiar?

Sign me a combat veteran Marine who is proud of his service and respectful of the honest intentions of others who may not be exactly like me but who have a true desire to serve their nation.
If this were really about Proud, Respectful, and Honest service, I would be right there with you.
This has become the way to pay for reassignment surgery. And I would even be OK with that if it was stated up front that the reassignment could not take place until after their service was complete, and they had an honorable discharge! As it is they spent most of their time in service in hospitals, either getting surgerys or healing from them.
Bad eyesight, bad hearing, and physical problems could always get you a 4F on your enlistment papers. One of the prizes of getting Trans people in the Mil is to tell the world that it is not a defect!

For those that proudly serve, and are physically , and mentally capable, I say go for it . But that's not really what this is about! DR

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
0.5% of the population identify as transgender how much of that 0.5% are joining the military?? This is feel good vaporware headlines.
I don't think that is a true number. 1% of the total population is Gay. .01% of that population is Trans. They are a very small part of a very small group of our total population. That's the number I have seen tossed around.
Because their numbers are so small, it was easy for the left to get an enormous amount of money behind them. And use that money to push business and government around. It's partially successful because their are so few of them. It's easier to concentrate the funds and attn on such a small number of people. [ could you imagine trying to litigate for each and everyone of the gay community? there are just too many of them.] But their community as a whole gets the benefit. DR

·
Premium Member
6,490 Posts
Actually its our side that will make a big deal about it.
Looks like Joe Biden is making it a pretty big deal with this appointment.

"Don't ask, don't tell" seems quaint now that we have Military Gay Pride month and required seminars to make sure everyone is "sensitive".

The Right will complain about it, the Left will go full steam ahead.

·
Registered
8,399 Posts

Sound familiar?

The US military is not a social experiment, and nobody is entitled to a spot. Your comparisons are ridiculous, and just because the arguments You bring up are for the most part in the past does not make them all invalid. As mentioned previously, the role of the military is to be the most effective fighting force, and in order to maintain that, sometimes it means that people who shouldn’t get what they want don’t get what they want.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts