Defensive Carry banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Utah has received my permit application. They got it on Christmas Eve, so now I twiddle my thumbs until I get it......let's see how long it takes :smile:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I hope it goes fast as well!! beseder I'll be ccing the only weapon I own right now, my HK45c :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
5,769 Posts
Maybe it will be the '12 days of Christmas'....

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
Hey, waiting can be productive! Look at all the different carry options out there. Look at concealment clothing. Practice, practice, practice. Carrying around the house is a good way to get comfortable with your CC rig.

Or you could just just camp out by the mailbox!:wave:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey, waiting can be productive! Look at all the different carry options out there. Look at concealment clothing. Practice, practice, practice. Carrying around the house is a good way to get comfortable with your CC rig.

Or you could just just camp out by the mailbox!:wave:
That is exactly what I did! I learned alot from this forum. It will be there before you know it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
How do you know they recieved it? I'm just curious cuz I sent mine a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten an email or anything and can't find anythig on the BCI website about checking on the status or your application.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh, I ain't sweatin it too much. I have like 50 different holster sites saved (majority I found here) so when I get my refund from school I'm going to splurge on a belt and a holster (or two :bigsmile:) and some bulk ammo. My brother in law had a cheap IWB holster for his ruger 9mm he gave it to me for Christmas so I've been playing with it. He's new to cc as well, I think I'm going to buy him a holster :smile:

Quincy, I payed a likkle extra for the tracking.

I figure waiting 90 days is kewl. I'm expecting a 130 day wait being as I am from another country and all that good stuff.

I'll post when I get the holster

·
Registered
6 Posts
lol...i dropped my of at SC Veteran's Day and haven't heard a peep...and probably wont for 2 months or so. And if I'm really lucky, when I do hear from them they'll give me my permit vs, "You're fingerprints are smugged, go back to square one"

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL!!! Ok, I think AL gives same day. I am about to find out now that I moved to a resident alien friendly county :bigsmile:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.