Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Utah has received my permit application. They got it on Christmas Eve, so now I twiddle my thumbs until I get it......let's see how long it takes :smile:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Hopefully it goes fast for you

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I hope it goes fast as well!! beseder I'll be ccing the only weapon I own right now, my HK45c :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Maybe it will be the '12 days of Christmas'....

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
Hey, waiting can be productive! Look at all the different carry options out there. Look at concealment clothing. Practice, practice, practice. Carrying around the house is a good way to get comfortable with your CC rig.

Or you could just just camp out by the mailbox!:wave:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey, waiting can be productive! Look at all the different carry options out there. Look at concealment clothing. Practice, practice, practice. Carrying around the house is a good way to get comfortable with your CC rig.

Or you could just just camp out by the mailbox!:wave:
That is exactly what I did! I learned alot from this forum. It will be there before you know it.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'd bet on it takiing 90 days. For a while they were so backed up it got up to 120 days. Mine came exactly 91 days AFTER my check cleared.

Go shooting and don't think about the wait too much.

·
Registered
57 Posts
How do you know they recieved it? I'm just curious cuz I sent mine a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten an email or anything and can't find anythig on the BCI website about checking on the status or your application.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, I ain't sweatin it too much. I have like 50 different holster sites saved (majority I found here) so when I get my refund from school I'm going to splurge on a belt and a holster (or two :bigsmile:) and some bulk ammo. My brother in law had a cheap IWB holster for his ruger 9mm he gave it to me for Christmas so I've been playing with it. He's new to cc as well, I think I'm going to buy him a holster :smile:

Quincy, I payed a likkle extra for the tracking.

I figure waiting 90 days is kewl. I'm expecting a 130 day wait being as I am from another country and all that good stuff.

I'll post when I get the holster

·
Registered
6 Posts
lol...i dropped my of at SC Veteran's Day and haven't heard a peep...and probably wont for 2 months or so. And if I'm really lucky, when I do hear from them they'll give me my permit vs, "You're fingerprints are smugged, go back to square one"

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ahhhhhhh!!!! I got it!!!! It came in the mail today!!! WOOO HOOOO

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You had your Utah in a little over 2 weeks? Thats crazy!!! LOL!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL!!! Ok, I think AL gives same day. I am about to find out now that I moved to a resident alien friendly county :bigsmile:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts