Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've already put one out of my misery using conventional means, but today I amass an all out attack on three locations where the enemy has rooted deep next to my perimeters. I will attack them where they live. Hit them hard and hit them fast.
When the sun is high in the sky, I will approach the enemy's tunnels armed with some bleach, ammonia, a portable air compressor and a .410.
There will be no prisoners taken.

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With all those high powered scoped rifles you're going commando instead of sniper? Interesting.
An honest question.
The closeness at which the enemy has approached requires swift and effective means. I cannot hope to ambush him while he is making supply runs. He has set up where my approach would be noticed.
Plus my ghillie suit is in the dry cleaners :wink:

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
I've already put one out of my misery using conventional means, but today I amass an all out attack on three locations where the enemy has rooted deep next to my perimeters. I will attack them where they live. Hit them hard and hit them fast.
When the sun is high in the sky, I will approach the enemy's tunnels armed with some bleach, ammonia, a portable air compressor and a .410.
yeah but that is what they are saying over in the GH forum so you might want to ex-fil instead. I always just use some shell 87 and a box of wood matches. You'll be amazed at the size of the tunnels when you see a flame ball erupt in your neighbors yard.

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah but that is what they are saying over in the GH forum so you might want to ex-fil instead. I always just use some shell 87 and a box of wood matches. You'll be amazed at the size of the tunnels when you see a flame ball erupt in your neighbors yard.
Believe me, if they weren't so close to the fence line and other structures, I would choose a more dynamic means.
I briefly thought of setting a jar of tannerite into their hole and shooting it... but I'd have to be right on top of it. Standing in front of an explosion whose energy is coming right at you has Darwin written all over it. Like I said, briefly.

·
Super Moderator
19,885 Posts
Kill the gophers!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,536 Posts
I just hope they haven't read AzQkr's thread about ........"The X"........ or perhaps if they did, they're confused to the point it won't matter.....

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
I've been there and done that....except substitute gasoline for bleach and ammonia, and leggings for the air compressor. Of course, the targets out in West Texas were huge dens of rattlesnakes. You really need to watch your six when they come scurrying out the only clear exit!

Nowadays it feral hogs.

Reactions: PAcanis

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Be prepared: groundhogs tend to move off the X.
I just hope they haven't read AzQkr's thread about ........"The X"........ or perhaps if they did, they're confused to the point it won't matter.....
:rofl: Priceless, guys. Priceless.

I am hoping they are carrying their X's with them :wink:

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've been there and done that....except substitute bleach and ammonia for gasoline, and the air compressor for leggings. Of course, the targets out in West Texas were huge dens of rattlesnakes. You really need to watch your six when they come scurrying out the only clear exit!

Nowadays it feral hogs.
I used gas and a match to take care of some ground bees before. I had a blue flame coming out of the ground half the night that no amount of water could extinguish.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts