Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting ready to look through their site to order a belt but it seems that the website is down.

Does anyone know if they are just revamping the site or what?

www.thewilderness.com

·
Registered
268 Posts
It must be working now.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Good website for checking whether a website is down or if its just you:Is it down for everyone or just me?

But the website is coming up fine. If the problem persists until tomorrow, I'd call your ISP and tell them what is going on. And welcome to DC :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's working now. I guess the Internet gods saw this thread and fixed it...lol

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the website is down again. Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy one of their instructors belts is?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I received this email from them today:

1/12/2010 -- Honestly, we didn't expect to be offline for several days and want to apologize for the delays it caused many of our customers. Due to necessary server maintenance we have experienced significant website and webstore service outages over the last weekend and through Tuesday. These did not affect security, but were incredibly inconvenient. To say, "Whoops, sorry about that," we are offering a "Post Server Maintenance Sale" with 13% off ALL Wilderness-made products through Sunday midnight, January 17th (*discount may not affect product options).

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I received this email from them today:
Thats fine and all but the website has to actually work in order for me to take advantage of that...:icon_neutral:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts