Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Synopsis: A crazy woman in Texas murders HER OWN CHILDREN with a gun, shortly after her (ex-) husband made the divorce final.

But wait, there's more. This woman was a very vocal anti-gun activist. You read that right. Yet she murders HER OWN CHILDREN with, naturally, a gun.

Anyway, Colion Noir explains it better than I can, so I'll yield the floor to him:

Anti-Gun Hypocrite Commits Gun Crime While Liberal Media Couldn't Care Less

·
Registered
8,419 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Don't Mess With Texas-women.
Some of them are not right in the head.
And some are sweet, loving, caring and sexy. I am married to a wonderful Texas gal and we've been together for more than three decades. I would not want anyone else.

Sorry you are married to a wacko lady from Texas.

·
Premium Member
3,307 Posts
And some are sweet, loving, caring and sexy. I am married to a wonderful Texas gal and we've been together for more than three decades. I would not want anyone else.

Sorry you are married to a wacko lady from Texas.
OneGun, guess you don't get my humor.
I have been married to a Galveston girl for going on 30 years. She still can curl my toes.
Love her more than anything. But I will admit she can be stubborn, hard headed and extremely independent. But i like 'em like that.
GOD BLESS TEXAS WOMAN

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
1957 Key West Florida my beautiful girl friend, she was half French and half Cuban and she was very handy with a knife I have the scars to prove it.
My youngest brother had his throat slit by a girlfriend. He survived. The cut would have been deep enough to kill him, but the slit was from top to bottom, not across and it paralleled and didn't hit the vital stuff. He still spent a good stint in the hospital and has a wicked scar from his chest to his chin. Their relationship did not last...

·
Premium Member
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dated a girl who was Sicilian and Liberal.

She made herself an offer she couldn't understand....

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
Heinous violence happens almost daily in our country. Innocent people die daily in our country.

Our media waits and cherry picks the stories they cover, and not well. They lead with the story that appears to promote their agenda. With minimal scratching for details, we reveal that their proposed solutions would never prevent the crime of the minute.

And they paint conservative thinkers as ____ist, then dismiss solutions that actually work. It's almost like they want the problem to persist so they have a problem to assert authority over.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts