Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,764 Posts
Being a big fan of the 1911 I have just got to get one of each.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Looks cool but at $100-$150 little steep to me just for the cool factor.May be worth it but I have a ton of knifes and can't justify the money for another right now.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Nice, but Ive kinda started to shy away from S30V steel knives. If it was any other steel I would say yes, but S30V has been making me nervous after a few knife breaks.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Nice, but Ive kinda started to shy away from S30V steel knives. If it was any other steel I would say yes, but S30V has been making me nervous after a few knife breaks.
Looks like they offer it in 440C too.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Crimson Trace

I wonder if it will work with my crimson trace grips?? :twak:

·
Registered
278 Posts
MEGA AWESOME! I WILL BUY ONE! This would make a great Xmas gift for my 1911 crazy brother.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
1911 knife from Ultimate Equipment

I found out from my friend that we will be joined by Terry from Ultimate Equipment at our SHOT show booth Dominion Arms/Rauch Tactical #2651. He markets a folder that is designed around the use of 1911 grip panels. They are nice knives and I will likely get one soon. I am not a knife expert so I will let you guys decide whether you like them or not.

Ultimate Equipment

·
Administrator
144,040 Posts
Cool as ice! Doggone dadblamed Grip Screw Bushings. :biggrin2:

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
A clever idea, but with a steep price tag for a carry knife.:image035:

·
Registered
31 Posts
M1911 Folders?

Does anyone here have experience with these folders? I just ordered one in S30V steel and black oxide finish. It looks like a good design and I like the idea of being able to exchange a nice set of previously purchased (Esmeralda) grips with the scales that come on the knife.

·
Super Moderator
18,131 Posts
Hmmm.
I'm thinking that the Colt XSE and that knife with a matching pair of some of Sarges superwhamodyne exotic grips might be quite a nice carry combo.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts