Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Premium Member
FREE stuff, AS LONG AS it's under $1K! Sure, I'll go for that! 馃ぎ

Reactions: DetroitMike

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Registered
George Soros and his Open Society are making money hand over fist because of all the woke liberals and moronic fools. They pressure companies to support their causes or they threaten to put out bad publicity and ruin the companies so they give money.

Criminal supporting politicians and DA鈥檚 are all about saving their own cushy jobs..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What happens when the stores in the Democrat cities all close up shop and only accept online orders?? Think of all the empty real estate and the unemployed retail workers. Then what? More free money?
They get boycotted for being racist and insensitive to the underserved communities they have abandoned.

Registered
To a great degree, I feel like LE enforcing laws that protect the criminal more than the victim are at least in part, if not at large for these criminal activities.

Perhaps if they did defund the police, then society would be more obliged to put an end to miscreants activities with impunity to a degree that it would make the juice not worth the squeeze.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They need to try that at some local gun shop here in Texas.
Bet they would get a different outcome.
Eighty hard-ass, well-armed gangbangers rushing an LGS as they are doing in other retail outlets? I'll leave the chest-thumping to the more whimsically inclined as I find a spot to get out of the way.

Premium Member
Eighty hard-ass, well-armed gangbangers rushing an LGS as they are doing in other retail outlets? I'll leave the chest-thumping to the more whimsically inclined as I find a spot to get out of the way.
I don't know, I think most looter's are cowards. Break the front glass at a LGS and watch the staff rain bullets towards the flash mob of looter's.
I bet you would see a mad rush in the other direction. I would not find a spot to get out of the way behind the looter's as they would trample anyone trying to get out of Dodge.

Reactions: demanic

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know, I think most looter's are cowards. Break the front glass at a LGS and watch the staff rain bullets towards the flash mob of looter's.
I bet you would see a mad rush in the other direction. I would not find a spot to get out of the way behind the looter's as they would trample anyone trying to get out of Dodge.
I never believe my enemies to be less dangerous than I am.

Break the front glass? The flash mobs we've seen simply walk through the front doors and go to work. Who in their right mind is going to spray and pray when outnumbered dozens to one with other, more survivable options available?

Registered
It鈥檚 every man for themselves.. shoot a couple and you will see the rest run away.

Any resistance and they go.

No honor among thieves.

Also all the areas being robbed I鈥檓 sure the criminals know most people don鈥檛 have guns.

It doesn鈥檛 help that so many cities are anti gun also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
I never believe my enemies to be less dangerous than I am.

Break the front glass? The flash mobs we've seen simply walk through the front doors and go to work. Who in their right mind is going to spray and pray when outnumbered dozens to one with other, more survivable options available?
The OP article states the mob smashed through the front glass.
I am just saying you do not see looter's going after LGS. Guess they know something about that.
Perhaps they are not as stupid as they look?

Premium Member
The OP article states the mob smashed through the front glass.
I am just saying you do not see looter's going after LGS. Guess they know something about that.
Perhaps they are not as stupid as they look?
Mike1956, i stand corrected.
Did a quick Google search and found that LGS do in fact get hit. Not at the same frequency as other stores.
Mostly by stores where it is shut down with no one around to protect it.
Looks like many times during riots the LGS are getting notifications from local LEO's to secure the stores and many get down there to defend them.

Reactions: Mike1956

Registered
Following the manly scenarios out a little farther, say Americans take active defense postures in the face of Democrat criminal aggression and begin to lay waste to the amoral mobsters. In a favored scenario, the Democrats will flee in hysterics in the face of active defense, right?

Well then, say the surviving vermin get a clue that since they're meeting with organized and active defensive measures, they begin to think that they'd better get more organized, arm themselves better, practice some tactics, and go on the attack again. What stops a series of escalations until one or both sides reach their level of incompetence and the other side dominates while society devolves into warlord factions?

Would one expect the government to step in? They're on the Democrat side, so no help there. Democrats WANT a free and decent society to dissolve into chaos so their governments can take over with harsh control measures over the population. Thuggery and mayhem is not a bug, it's a feature, useful for the end times of American history.

Registered
They need to try that at some local gun shop here in Texas.
Bet they would get a different outcome.
When I worked in STL I visited an LGS just west of Kingshighway on Manchester. Three of the underserved crowd came in and attempted to rob the place. I took cover and pulled my weapon to counter the one fidgeting with a snubby in his back pocket. It was a different outcome from what they came in expecting!

Reactions: msgt/ret
1 - 20 of 43 Posts