Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Nope, will never happen.

This plays right into their hands. The next story will be, "Due to guns being stolen (even if we gave the information), all guns should be banned" (or most likely "stored in a central area approved by the state/federal government").

Wayne

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just Passed a Bill in SD that dosen't allow the release of names or any information on People who apply or are issued CC permits:image035: A few :sheep: though everyone should know who the crazies are. :gah:

LE does have axcess!!

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
What possible logical reason could they have to want to know all the names of the CPL holders other than to harass them? These people have so many faces you can't even keep track.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I don't have a URL for it right this second, but, Ohio law only allows the press access to CHL names.

The plain dealer rationalised publishing the names, by saying that the public needs access to them, and since the government won't make them public, the press should.

It's a typical load of CRAP, imo....

I'm glad I live JUST far enough away from the plain squealer, that my name wasn't printed :)

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
In Florida a law just passed that allows only LEO to have access to CCW files. The press, anytime it felt like bashing gun owners, would get into the files and publish names. Thank God (and the Legislature) that door got slammed shut.

·
Registered
140 Posts
We've got a similar bill here, that just passed the house. Hopefully, it'll pass our senate. Same reasons as FL's bill.... MEDIA ABUSE...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts