Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
This forum can be a good reason to spend money more wisely than one might do on their own while taking a blind shot in the dark. That being said, influences affect everyone differently. Good or bad, that is all according to what effect that has on us. But I know what you mean.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the crossbreed minituck, but went with a cheaper belt and wish I would have gone with the wilderness. I guess If I had listened in the first place this forum would have saved me a few bucks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I was thinking if I bought the wilderness belt I'd not be dissatisfied I seen some mixed reviews on the other nylon belts like the 5.11 and for only $15 more I seen nothing but satisfied customers on the wilderness!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Only $150, let us know when you add an other zero to that number. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I know what you mean about this forum planting nasty thoughts in our minds. I'm contemplating buying one or two items next payday. Until I read about them here I would never had become aware of them. That's the price I pay for being better informed about something I can't live without. lol

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Buy cheap many times, buy quaity once...it doesn't take a forum to figure that out (but the forum can help with your decision).:rolleyes:

·
Registered
449 Posts
I've managed to save money from this forum. I was going to speng $70 on a fenix flashlight. then someone here in the forum mentioned the Coleman flashlight at Walmart for $24.

·
Banned
160 Posts
Buy cheap many times, buy quaity once...it doesn't take a forum to figure that out (but the forum can help with your decision).:rolleyes:
Well said !

Enjoy your new stuff !

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
A clear case of HAS (Holster Acquisition Syndrome)
and you are right we are bad influences. But know now there is no known cure for this. So just accept it and keep those holster makers working.
Mike

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
After you've been here a while you'll be wishing it was ONLY $150.00! :rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts