Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
Sounds great, and hopeful.

Can you trust these ppl? Not the sheriff, but the people in the local gub’ment to keep this on the up and up? It could easily be used for badness by the wrong people. Paranoid striking deep lol, “what if’s”, lots of them. Any way it could be a set up or even used for it?

Any concerns of photos that are taken coming back to bite folks?

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Can you trust these ppl? Not the sheriff, but the people in the local gub’ment to keep this on the up and up? It could easily be used for badness by the wrong people. Paranoid striking deep lol, “what if’s”, lots of them. Any way it could be a set up or even used for it?

Those are all good questions, none of which I can answer. I do know that our county commissioners voted us a 2A Sanctuary several years ago. I do know that if you don't own a firearm around here, you're considered somewhat "odd."

I don't know whether you ever saw my post about the quilt guild monthly meeting where during the "Show and Tell" segment one of the women got up to show off her new quilting bag. She was explaining the bag to the other members and showed them the compartment where she kept her pistol. According to my wife, not one woman in the room flinched.

·
Registered
11,559 Posts

We should be aware of that stuff, but if we let that hold us back, we have let them beat us without us offering any resistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts