1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I'm at a loss for words....

·
Registered
284 Posts
And I feel challenged concealing an shield.... I think he would be made quite easily.... especially at Starbucks....

Reactions: addywon

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Especially walking like he poo-poo'ed himself. But still, he had a lot going on in those jeans.

·
Banned
62 Posts
I'm bettin he couldn't take a leak without squirtin all over himself.

Reactions: BenGoodLuck

·
Registered
190 Posts
Is he "Quick draw McGraw" or "Fumbles". He ain't going to be #1.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Not really sure what he was trying to prove with that. Was it that you can conceal it even though you could never sit down. Or was it to show how a nut job could carry those guns undetected into a location where they intend to kill masses of people? Perplexing on his motive for the video. I am more concerned that the latter may be the case, because I can't imagine any sane person wanting to walk around with a rifle in their pants and pockets stuffed with loaded magazines. This gives me concern about his intentions. Perhaps someone should take a closer look at this guy.

·
Registered
222 Posts
An outdoor store my wife worked for had over 50 long guns stolen over a few weeks. All of them went out the front door down someone's pants leg. Of course the store was negligent in allowing that many guns out on display in the first place. My wife caught it when she did an inventory. The sales guys on the floor never realized they were missing.

Cliff

1 - 20 of 42 Posts