Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Father charged for shooting son over drugs | abc11.com

Frustration and anger do not justify shooting.

The father told a responding officer that he "got pissed" and removed a .40 caliber Smith and Wesson handgun from a locked safe and shot his son in the arm. He said he was aiming for some holes that were already in a wall and didn't intend to hit his son. (Huh, missed the entire wall and hit his son!!)

Sad.

Reactions: Rock and Glock

·
Super Moderator
17,991 Posts
Heard that on the news the other night and that is about the most stupid use of a firearm I have heard about in a while, he would have been much better off kicking the “kid” out of the house.

Reactions: Rock and Glock

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Sounds to me like dad should have been neutered long before he could reproduce.

Reactions: TSKnight

·
Banned
4,084 Posts
Sounds like stupid runs in that family. Maybe the kid just expressed his in drugs.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Bad situation all around, drug addicted kid, stupid father.

·
Registered
281 Posts
All kinds of mistakes on the dad's part from the gun to the enabling. :frown:
Sad all around,heroin ain't no joke and it's use and overdose deaths is increasing and spreading it seems.
My bosses 32 YO son and FORMER coworker was just arrested last weekend for vandalizing an innocent Toyota while on a heroin-meth concoction.
He used his LAST chance with her as far as work is concerned (he just got out a few months ago from 6 mo stay at the grey bar inn getting clean from LAST time he fell off the wagon)

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
I doubt getting shot helped him to kick the drugs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts